PDA

View Full Version : GoVoJo in joo mailbox.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:58 PM
In order to bring some variety into this forum filled with the ever popular “I’m hungry” and “Homosexuality” posts, I will now attempt to post some actual helpful information. About a week ago I signed up to Ps2Fantasy sponsor GoVoJo. If you go through PS2Fantasy to sign up or not (I didn’t) doesn’t matter to me. I just thought I’d help you out by telling you a bit about my experience with it.
I just finished beating my first set of games, Devil May Cry, and Medal of Honor: Frontline. These are two games that I really, really enjoyed but I would never ever buy. Why? Because it took me less than a week to go through both of them. All I have to do now is Drop ‘em in the mailbox and get two more. I usually pay about 20 bucks a month for gaming goods anyway, but with GoVoJo I get more in exchange. I encourage anyone with a console to look up this, or a similar, Internet game rental service. Especially if you have more than one next-generation console.

No, I DON'T work for them.

Hylas
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Don't know why, but I've read somewhat an harsh accent in your thread, from the first line. Are you criticizing the fact people here actually like to talk of other matters apart from videgames? And these matters can be also the kind of discussion you don't like at all?

Let's go on.

You said you didn't sign up through Ps2Fantasy. Well it would've been nice signing up through them, because it's like a support you offer to this site, where you come often, and help it to survive. It's your choice, but I think it's not nice the way you told you didn't choose to sign up through them.

Now, you like the service, right? Ok, this is good for you and for others who can sign up (I can't because I live in Europe), but this isn't exaclty a thread full of helpful information as you described it, since Harry gave us the same info you're posting here in your thread some time ago.

I thought it was my right to tell I was bothered.

Harry
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:49 PM
AsylumEscape,

I'm so happy to know that you didn't want to signup clicking through Ps2Fantasy.com, in this way you'll not support us.

Thanks a lot,
be good.

P.s. I'd like to say sincere thanks to the other members who support us, and also to the ones who start intelligent, adult posts like "Homosexuality" - thanks all.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:29 PM
"what are your takes on homosexuals?"
Very adult, indeed. Don’t forget the "what i like on my sandwich” thread.
I’m sorry Hylas, but I find some things stupid.
Ah, and Harry. I apologize. The second I decided to sign up for GoVoJo, Ps2Fantasy did not come to mind. I guess I was trying hard not to sound like an advertisement creation of Ps2Fantasy. Trying to stick to the “I like govojo" subject instead of sliding into “Help Ps2Fantasy”. Whatever, I use too many quotations.

Hylas
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:39 PM
If you don't like stupid threads, ignore them and don't underline in other threads they're stupid. Nobody here is forcing you to read them, so what's wrong if people like to post stuff you don't think is interesting for you? ;)

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
If you don't like stupid threads, ignore them and don't underline in other threads they're stupid. Nobody here is forcing you to read them, so what's wrong if people like to post stuff you don't think is interesting for you? ;)

And I like to post THIS stuff. And no one is forcing you to read it. So don't underline it.

;)

Rei
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Stop it or I'll close the thread :nono:

BTW, every kind of thread, if it's made to get feedback and it's not offensive, keeps the Forum alive. No harsh comments on other threads where it's not necessary, ok?
And for those who are reading: *advertising moment* sign up thru PS2Fantasy, please. That would be really appreciated.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Stop it or I'll close the thread :nono:

And BTW, every kind of thread, if it's made to get feedback and it's not offensive, keeps the Forum alive.

Including this one. So what have I done? Its just a debate.. an argument.. or whatever.

Rei
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Don't be picky: arguments are not welcome here.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:05 PM
With posts on homosexuality, and religion, I would have thought that arguments were welcome. Not to mention the constant Console War thing, It's basically one big argument.

But if theyre not, so be it. Ill tone it down.

Rei
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Debating is different from arguing: Console Wars are forbidden for this reason.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Check the "Other consoles forum". ;)

Rei
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:23 PM
I don't think, and this is my last post on this matter just because I don't like to leave things unfinished, that you should spam your own thread and start or enter an argument only because other people are doing the same. If you notice all those "arguments" coming from Other Consoles forums, report them.

Harry
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Oh things are going fine on Other Consoles right now... maybe much slower than in the past, but at least there is less non-sense and less arguments...

So be all nice, read and reply only the threads you like and we'll be all happy... I think there are enough threads to discuss about what we prefer and ot ignore the ones we don't like ;)

Asylum Escape, thanks fo your review of Govojo.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:37 PM
It's Escapee. And np.

Black Heart
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:00 AM
Hylas said it's not valid also for european countries... is it true?

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Black Heart
Hylas said it's not valid also for european countries... is it true?

Probably. Check it out, though.

Govojo.com

Or follow the link on this site.
Yes, follow the link on this site.