PDA

View Full Version : More movie news

Infernal Mass
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:08 AM
ok saved the best for last.
-----------------------------------------------

X2(Xmen2): 'April 27' updates us on the status of the film sequel and the big question - character airtime: "The characters of Kitty Pryde, Pyro, Bobby (Iceman) will have a much bigger role in the sequel, and we'll get to see them using their powers (in battle!). Rogue's role is smaller than in the last film. Current ideas are that she will mostly be seen w/ the other 'Junior' X-Men. They DO get their own versions of uniforms, although they're not as 'professional' looking as the advance X-Men. Telling by the shooting dates and story boards Halle Berry will get much more screen time as Ororo Munro, than in the previous film. She will also take flight a couple times. We do not start shooting the 'Nightcrawler' scenes until early August. Nightcrawler will not have an X-Men uniform for most of the film. There are cameos set for the characters of: Angel, Gambit, Colossus, and possibly Jubilee but she has yet to be cast. Out of all four cameos, Colossus will have the most screen time. One last thing...The X-Men Special Edition DVD is due out earlier than we thought it would be. FOX wants it out in time for the Holiday Season of this year. Expect some previews of X2, including the logo trailer, and behind the scenes footage". Meanwhile shots from the set are up at GT, CineSite recently revealed they will do over 300 FX shots for the film, and finally Entertainment Wire indicates Alan Cumming has finished shooting his scenes as Nightcrawler on the project. Thanks to 'Loki', X-Fan & 'Jon Movie Man'.

========================================

http://x-mencomics.com/xfan/images/movies/alan_cumming.jpg
this is the actor playing Night Crawler :sarcasm:

-------------------------------

Oh one more thing i wanted to add

...Last Night there was a screening in London for Resident Evil. At the end the Director of the film (Paul WS Anderson) did a Q&A session, in closing the session he stated that he's currently writing the Aliens Vs. Predator Movie.:shock:

Frozen
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Beginning with the end, Alin VS Predator sounds pretty interesting. Let's hope they won't come out with something stupid. I think that such movie is very promising.

Well, nightcrawler looks absolutely cute :sarcasm: :laugh:

And good idea to introduce Gambit. I think that the first movie lacked of him.

Evil Parrot
Jul 12th, 2002, 05:00 AM
I'm getting more and more excited about X2 as the rumors fly around.

Aliens Vs Predator sounds cool as well. If they do that right it'll be an awesome movie. I've heard a lot or rumors about a Batman Vs Superman movie recently. That could be fun but its probably a load of crap though...

Serj
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Ha! I hated the first Xmen movie cause I thought it sucked royal ballocks. But X2 might be worthwhile cuzz Nightcrawler is my favorite! This movie will probably surpass the first one, cuzz I thought the first one was dumb. Anyways, that guy who will play nightcrawler looks queer. :laugh:

007_JamesBond
Jul 12th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Xmen was an awsome movie, but I have some new movie news that I would like to get across DIE ANOTHER DAY comes out in November of this year, for those of you who dont know it is the new Bond movie, with Pierce Brosnan playing Bond and Halle Berry is playing Jynx the Bond girl so to speek

BlackThornn
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:29 AM
God damn, serj. You're just a pessimistic little dude, ain't ya. *chuckles*

I liked the first X-Men movie alot, for me it ranked up there with Spider Man and the Tim Burton Batman movies. Just because a bunch of crotchety old bags of flatulence some people choose to call "movie critics" can't take any sort of Science Fiction film seriously (unless it has the bulbous, ridiculously streamlined look of a 50's B movie..) called it "bad" doesn't mean it is so. goodman, I suggest you rent this movie or try to catch it on HBO or something, it's a good flick.

About X2.. I don't like movie names with less than four letters (*coughs* stupidfad *coughs*) but this still sounds pretty cool. And the actor playing the nightcrawler isn't actually THAT bad. I mean, he does good work, at least. Try to find a photo of him without the highlighted hair and without him making the pouty face. :laugh:

I'm not gonna start with Alien vs. Predator, though. I just hope that they change the title.. :D

Frozen
Jul 13th, 2002, 03:39 AM
I liked the first X Men movie and I will probably like the second one as well. As for Batman VS Superman, I see that a little bit unbalanced. Superman beats any body's a§§ except any of the Z warriors. I don't see if Batman has got any chance agains Superman (I don't mean I don't like Batman, he rocks, but is just how I see it)

Gadzoox
Jul 13th, 2002, 02:13 PM
SWEET! Nightcrawler and Gambit RULE!

Except I REALLY don't want that actor to play Nightcrawler!!! Nightcrawler is German!! Not some other non-German typeness!!!! ARGH!!! I pictured him with a stronger jaw line, defined nose and deeper eyes... :weep: It's not fair I tell you!

That actor better be good to make up for not looking like Nightcrawler! ;)

As for that retarded 'Superman Versus Batman' movie, it sounds and looks completely retarded. They CAN'T have one of them win because there are an equal amount of fans on each side! It's so stupid!

Infernal Mass
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:23 AM
== Monday, July 15th 2002

"Aliens vs. Predator: Paul Anderson has been confirmed as director on the sci-fi team-up"

Paul Anderson, is the same person who directed Resident Evil. ..i can't wait to see this movie! ==

==
X2 teaser: in quicktime

X2 (http://www.movie-list.net/mlst2k2/x-men2.mov)
==

here's another trailer :laugh:

So good make you wanna slap yo' mama (http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/friday_after_next.html)