PDA

View Full Version : Revelations

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:24 PM
post here your revelations, as in things in your life that made you look different at things, and people around you.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:27 PM
Well thing that i looked at was basically my whole life itself.I noticed that i havent made very much of it and how i screw things up in my lifetime:eek:

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:30 PM
I realised how much of an idiot I've been all my life and have come to see that I have no real future because of all of the mistakes I've made. My future looks like a piss poor one.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:42 PM
Same as me.I fear for a crappy future also

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:47 PM
I found how much high school really effects your life. You get up so you can go to school and sleep. Wake up and go to the next class and go back to sleep. And the process just keeps repeating itself.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:49 PM
yeah exactly,thats what i think to

Rei
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:09 PM
I recently discovered how many possibilities a human being has: leaving my country I found myself in a very different place and at first I was upset and I just wanted to come back home.
Then I discovered how many things to do I still have, and how many new possibilites in my new location. I'm very thankful for having all those things, great ones and little ones also, and I feel shameful thinking of those who feel the pain and believe that they have nothing wonderful in their lives.

*sounds pathetic, but it's true*

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:50 PM
I Believe That Any Human Being On This Planet Is Capable Of Doing Anything And I Mean Anything!.! He/She Only Has To Put Interest In It!.! And Then There Could Be Endless Possibilites.....!......Cause A Human Mind Is Capable Of Doing Anything Which A Human Can Think Of!.!

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:55 PM
I'm not too sure about that. I can come up with some pretty out of this world stuff.

Just the other night i had a dream that the gingerbread men from Time Splitters were trying to kill me with machine guns that shot out bricks while being hunted down by Sniper Wolf, while drawing Metal gear Solid Pictures in class. And then I tried to hide under a box that was in my inventory, but the box was made of concrete and i wasn't able to get it off, so Sniper wolf was just able to stand back and shoot my lights out. I could even see my health meter go down. It was crazy.

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:00 PM
I asked something, of someone held very highly, and that person that is held very highly did what I asked and gave me the sign I wanted. sorry if it is hard to understand, I know my life and I know where it is going

Reid
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:38 PM
A few revelations in my life would have to be the many deaths and near deaths of almost everyone in my family on different occasions.
Also, my dad remarrying my step-mother and her four kids moving in really changed my life forever, most likely in a negative way, but I think I and my brothers have done fairly well with the situation as it has presented itself over the years.
I'm sure there are lots of other smaller things, but that's what immediately came to my head.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:40 PM
The biggest revealation of every male's life, puberty. Nuff said.

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:28 AM
well...... all i can say is that since I moved to US 6 yrs ago, I'm proud to know 5 languages(4 fluent) and my stepfather changed my life completely... He abused me, but without realizing it he also taught me what life can be like, life can be really bad on you. Of course I really doubt anyone understands what I'm talking about, he was really close to being insane, and living for 3 yrs with him taught me a lot of things, such as the world is not perfect, as well as things I took for granted, I never ever will take for granted again. Everything I have I made possible, and everything I don't have I didn't make possible. I'll never rely on any person, and if you have to do it, you have to do it yourself. You have to make yourself into what you want to be, not be shaped by your parents into what they want you to be