PDA

View Full Version : Ff Xi

thenagan81
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:04 PM
What do you all think about FF XI being nothing but online and all the things you need to get to play it

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:54 PM
I think the online-only idea is intrigueing, but I'm curious to see how it plays out. As for the peripherals you need to buy to play FFXI-I'm already planning on buying the network adapter (for Socom and sports games, among others), and I figure if you buy the HHD for FFXI, it will be the only time you need to buy it for any other games that come out afterwards that use it. So even though it will be expensive to get started, I sure as hell don't want to miss out on FFXI.

Macceh^
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:41 AM
god another one of theses type threads :P

Ok im really going to want to play it but i think im gonna wait for the pc version myself. Im a big fan of mmporpgs anyway so this one will hopefully be just as good as previous tiles I have played.

Apperently the character creation screen is a bit kinky, not seen it myself but ive heard it is.

Anyway ive watched some of those live streams and although nothing much happens in them you can see the dark fo night come in as the sun goes down, so im thinking the atmospherics are going to be just amazing.

Evil Parrot
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:10 AM
Hmmm, I dont know about this one. I love the FF games but call me old-fashioned, because I beleive that when you pay for your game, you should'nt have to pay any extra.