PDA

View Full Version : Most anticipated movie

Cannibal Clown
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:40 PM
After all of these new threads of new movies comming out what is your most anticipated one of them all.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:50 PM
I picked Matrix because that one's long overdue in my book. LOTR will be amazing too. T3......I don't know about that one yet.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Im anticipating the release of T3 next year the most.Terminator rules.

Mercury Shadow
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:29 PM
I picked the Matrix. I loved T2... but I have a feeling i'm gonna be disappointed with T3

007_JamesBond
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:38 PM
well the Matrix 2 looks good and T3 will be awsome, I of course will see them both

but I would have to say DIE ANOTHER DAY

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:36 PM
I voted for LOTR. FotR was one of my favorite movies (saw it in theater 7 or 8 times), but I'm thinking I should have read the book first. The Matrix ran a close second for me.

Ice Cold
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Matrix Baby!!! I want to see T3 but don't know a thing about it. The trailer wasn't a big help.

007_JamesBond
Jul 12th, 2002, 10:42 AM
no it wasn't a big help but it did keep us enticed though did it not, it will be worth the wait

AudioBoxer
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:04 AM
yeah the new 007 is gunna be sweet!!!!! So will signs that movie looks great. But I vote for Matrix cus nothing can top it. I havnt heard anything of t3 but it must be good cus t1 & t2 are sweet. Then you forgot about the new Crazy Taxi movie if I can find stuff on it I will post it

AudioBoxer
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Here is a bunch of news I got off www.moviepoopshoot.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Weekend box office

01 MEN IN BLACK II $54.1

02 MR. DEEDS $18.8

03 LIKE MIKE $13.1

04 LILO & STITCH $12.7

05 MINORITY REPORT $12.4

06 THE BOURNE IDENTITY $9.11

07 SCOOBY DOO $7.03

08 THE SUM OF ALL FEARS $3.75

09 POWERPUFF GIRLS $3.56

10 DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD $2.85 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MIRAMAX TO CREATE ANIMATED CHILDREN'S MOVIES OUT OF LEGOS

Miramax Films as announced its first CGI animated feature for children, entitled BIONICLE: MASK OF LIGHT. Targeted for a 2004 theatrical release, the film is being aimed at 8-12-year old boys in Miramax's first real push to develop children's content.

The deal for Bionicle toys, which are rooted in a single, multi-cultural storyline created by Lego and involve six heroes known as the Toa who join forces to collect legendary artifacts and defeat an evil ruler, is part of a broad partnership between Miramax and Lego.

The product began as a story concept and appeared on the Web and as a comic book before coming to life as a toy. "We have been developing the property with a motion picture adaptation in mind from day one," Lego Media global vice-president of TV and film Conny Kalcher told Daily Variety. "We've done a lot of groundwork already. All the characters are established. We've tied down the look."

Miramax has one other animated feature in development - SUMMERLAND, based on the Michael Chabon book published by Talk Miramax. SUMMERLAND is expected to follow the Bionicle movie into production. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEN IN BLACK STAR SEEKS RESTRAINING ORDER FROM JACKASS

Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith filed a petition for a restraining order against their former caretaker Mike Cooley in Los Angeles Superior Court this past Tuesday.

The couple claim that Cooley, 66, has stalked and harassed them over the past month "apparently because he is angry that he and his wife were fired by plaintiffs and in an attempt to extort money from plaintiffs," according to the complaint. Cooley's wife served as the family's nanny.

"Defendant's conduct has become more and more extreme," reads the petition. "First, he threatened to sue and 'go to the press.' Then, he started lurking around plaintiffs' home and the park at which their young children play. Now, he is actually making contact with the children, calling them towards his truck, even though he as no reason to do so other than to scare plaintiffs. Defendant's questions about plaintiff's security arrangements also can have no purpose other than scare plaintiffs. Defendant's conduct is causing distress to plaintiffs."

After firing the Cooleys, Smith said Cooley had asked for "outrageous and unwarranted sums of money" and threatened to go to the National Enquirer tabloid with "embarrassing allegations (all of which are false)," according to the papers.

AudioBoxer
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Now this is some hardcore news on the matrix -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THERE IS NO SPOON. AGAIN.

The first of the two upcoming MATRIX sequels, THE MATRIX RELOADED, will be released May 15, 2003, one day earlier than expected. "There's a pent-up demand for the movie, and we want to get it out there as soon as we can," said Jeff Goldstein, Warner Brothers' executive VP and general sales manager, domestic distribution, of the studio's decision for a Thursday release. "It's already an event, but we wanted to make it more pronounced."

Warner Brothers has never before released a film on a Thursday. THE MATRIX RELOADED will open on more than 3,200 screens, eight days before the Memorial Day holiday weekend. The third MATRIX film, THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS, will be released sometime in the holiday season of 2003. (As reported by VARIETY)

007_JamesBond
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:19 PM
sweet I had no idea that they were making a third matrix movie that will be awsome, I can not wait to see them both

Frozen
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:58 AM
Matrix 2 is quite an anticipated one. But since I saw, many years ago, Termiantor 2, I always thought that T3 was unavoidalbe. So that one gets my vote.

As for Lord of the Rings, I don't know if it is suitable in the poll. I mean, it is just over understood that the other movies will appear, as it was announced even before the first one was released. So I wouldn't vote for those ones. But that is what I just see, of course.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Well, my two favorite movies, not couynting anime, are Lord of the Rings, and the Matrix. I've seen matrix like a million times, and it still hasen't gotten old, and i thought that lord of the rings was unbelievably awesome. So i can't really decide on which i would pick. But since the lord of the rings trillogy is opne long story, i'm anticipating that one more than the matrix, because it didn't leave at such a cliff hanger as the LotR did.

AudioBoxer
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:46 PM
signs looks like a really good movie too. I just rented a movie called Jhon Q, it's with samuel L Jackson and this movie kicks major arse, it is sad but good so that is 2 thumbs up right there. Cant forget about 007