PDA

View Full Version : favorite bounty hunter

ghost86
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:16 PM
I still have nothing better to talk about, so what's your favorite bounty hunter? You guys probably know most of 'em but I'lll give you a list.

Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Aurra Sing
Bossk
IG88
4-Lom
Zukuss
Dengar

Thosw last five were from the Empire Strikes Back movie where Vader was talking to all the bounty hunters about capturing Han Solo. So was Boba but everybody knows who he is. Aurra Sing was in the Phantom Menace where she got an extremely small part watching the podracers. She has white skin, and a black ponytail. She's also in some comics. She's cool cuz she was once a jedi but then just left the order. She kills a lot of jedi. Anyway, Jango's my favorite, then Boba, then Aurra Sing. How 'bout u guys?:ghost:

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:18 PM
I vote for Jango Fett

Sid554
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Boba Fett. At least he actually lasted(As an adult)for two movies(three, if you count ANH:special edition), unlike his daddy. Jango is pretty cool too though.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:00 PM
I really would like to see IG-88 in action. It would be a nice surprise if Lucas threw him in EPIII. After all, Dooku's probably going to need a new bounty hunter to do dirty work since Jango's not around. But if any, he'll probably use Boba.

Vicious_2003
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Without a doubt Jango. There ven basing a video game on him, cant wait for that one.

Hylas
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Jango Fett!
It's clear that the most important bounty hunters of the series are Boba Fett and Jango Fett, but just look at the main difference:

*spoilers*
the different way they die. Jango Fett dies during a fight and being honest, I think he was doing pretty well (not fair that he lost his head :laugh: )! Now just look at Boba! He died for an accident! Because Han Solo, if I'm not wrong, who was blind at that moment accidently aimed at his high-tech equipment and he lost the control of it. Devoured by a monster for this silly reason! What a ridiculous way to die!