PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Machines teaser released

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:13 AM
click! (http://www.terminator3.com/main.html)
Release date: July 2, 2003

BlackThornn
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Uh, is that the one in MiB2 where it just shows "T3" being cut out of a piece of liquid metal or whatever? -_-

That one was such a load of crap. It actually DECREASED my anticipation of the movie it was such a copout. Oy.

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:55 AM
haven't seen miB2, i'm saving my money for Reign of Fire.

hey did you sign up for the updates..i registered a few minutes ago.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:58 PM
I saw that preview at MIB2 as well. I knew what it was instantly from the music, but it pissed me off when it was nothing more than a metalic T with a 3 etched inside it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I saw that preview at MIB2 as well. I knew what it was instantly from the music, but it pissed me off when it was nothing more than a metalic T with a 3 etched inside it.

You liar i had to tell you and 007 right from the start what it was.He was thinking it was the matrix......silly bean

Cannibal Clown
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:43 PM
That was when it was only as bunch on liquid metal floating around. But the second the music started i kneww what it was before you told me. That's why i agreed with you in eagerness after you egknoledged that it was the T3 movie. Trust me, i instantly knew what it was.

Sid554
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I don't see how they can make T3, seeing as how Cyberdyne systems was blown up and the two terminators were melted in the steel pit. How can there be a war against the machines if the future was altered in T2? Makes no sense to me, and I think I'll wait until it comes to video to actually see it.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Sid554
Makes no sense to me
Seriously.....when has Hollywood EVER mande sense? ;)

Friza
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:15 AM
I don't see how they can make T3, seeing as how Cyberdyne systems was blown up and the two terminators were melted in the steel pit. How can there be a war against the machines if the future was altered in T2? Makes no sense to me, and I think I'll wait until it comes to video to actually see it.

The bottom half of the first termantor was never melted. It was seriously damaged in the first movie but never completely destroyed. Plus although all of the hard copy. pages, and files for the chip was destroyed at the developers house, his computer wasn't totaly destroyed. In fact the PC was never hit by the shells that John's mother shot into the house, and they didn't change montors so I doubt that he erased the memory from the hard drive. And the biggest reason is (Drumroll please) they want to make money.

Serj
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Rise of the Machines will kick elite ass.

007_JamesBond
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:03 AM
still even though the teaser was not that much it will be an awsome movie

BTW I am going to see Reign of fire aswell, kabuki

MakgSnake
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:50 PM
I Dont Know About You Guys, But I LOVE T Series, I Just Love It. Terminator2 Happens To Be My FAV Movie OF ALL TIME... So I Am Gonna SEE This Movie FOR SURE... I Havn't Seen The Teaser But I Am Sure I Am Gonna Love IT!!!!!

I Am Already GOING Crazy... 2003 Is Going To Be My FAV YEAR. Just Look At The Movies..... Matrix 2, 3... Terminator3.!! Man I Am Gonna Love Everysecond Of It!.!

Darn, I Have To See MIB2 TOO.......For The Movie And FOR THE Teaser As Well!.! :) :D

Ice Cold
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:01 PM
I liked T1 better than T2. I think because Arnold was the bad guy and he was COLD hearted.

Friza
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:55 PM
I loved both of the Termnator movies. And I'm looking forward to the next one. I hope that they don't have the liquid metal one has the good guy. Because that's just not right. Granted that the orginal Termnator was good, because Arnold did a fantastic job of playing a cold heartless machine bent on one thing and one thing only. The complete annilation of Sarah Conner. In the second one he did a great job of being the sort of anti hero. Yes I know he saved John Conners life, and he was programmed to, but he showed the extent of what Artifical Intellengence could be like. And that was cool.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:15 PM
The new enemy is going to be a female terminx (or however they spelled it for a female terminator) and is going to be a more advanced version of the T-1000

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Seriously.....when has Hollywood EVER mande sense? ;)

True. Quite true:)

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Well, you see in T2, both terminators were destroyed, but along came a company that created the AMD processor, and there was a new terminator, faster processing speed, and durability that was created. As such, along with a more powerful video card, the new terminator shall sweep across the world and take us all by storm, im sure. I should be seeing reign of fire next week after i get back from my vacation.

With an even better one due out in another 18 months:laugh: