PDA

View Full Version : so Please Please Please let me get what i want this time

Faile
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:23 PM
lalalalala

what is the one thing you would like to see happen in the world / your life ?

lalalalalala

good times / fortune / see the luck i've had / would make a good man turn bad

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:37 PM
mmm...

Something happening to me: discovering I'm very good at something hehehe

Something happening in general: there are so many things to change around. I'm not sure which one would be the most important.

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:53 PM
I would like to achieve something noone's ever achieved and I will do it no matter what the price is, my other goal is to pay back anyone who's ever hurt me, said some $hit to me or about me, and to make them pay for it

jenova_jeb
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:58 PM
Write a very good story, and become a well-known, and very popular author. (yeah, right :rolleyes: )

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:20 PM
I would like to be a great guitarist and song writer some day and everyone would know me

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:33 PM
i wouldn't mind getting into a collage and making something of myself. To me that is quite unbelievable.

Maybe writing a great novel or publishing some of my art. And above all, getting a girlfriend would be nice.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
And above all, getting a girlfriend would be nice.

You and I both, CC.

I would love to actually get some of my stories to get published or used as a Rpg. About 98% of my writings fit into fantasy, whether medieval or modern.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:34 PM
I'll Say It Again, Wanna Make A Movie, But Before That.....Wanna Release An Album, And Before That.....Which I'll Do In A Few Months Time.....Choreograph Dance Shows!.! Thats All I Want To Do!.!

Reid
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:49 PM
I'd like to take all of these crazy chemical processes popping up and off of my brain and spill them onto a page using twenty-six characters and eight or nine punctuation marks arranged in an idiosyncratic position (to borrow a few words from Vonnegut).

Zelgadis
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:27 AM
i would go around my city and blow up evry demn school
and kill ppl who been talkin $h|T about me

x157anz
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Same as zelgadis :)
And i would like to win the lottery , Quit school and buy a manchion in the country with stables :)

Faile
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:13 PM
:p @ goodman