PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Disorder

MakgSnake
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:40 PM
How Many Do U Have It...... Cause Many People Do And They Themselves Dont Realise It.......

I Think I Do......... For The Time Being But I Can Take Care Of It. I Guess.

Ice Cold
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:35 PM
My dad has what's called sleep apnea (spel.). He sometimes stops breathing at night. I know it sounds pretty bad but its not.

You know when someone is snoring and they all of a sudden stop and don't make any more nose, well that's what he used to do.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:52 PM
I fall asleep so easy. I'm lucky.

Joe
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:44 PM
Most of the time, as soon as my head touches a pillow, I am out cold... But sometimes it takes me several hours to fall asleep.

Infernal Mass
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:57 PM
i've been suffering from heat induced insomnia the last couple of days, today it was well near 110 where i live, at night it's around 78-80 outside.

happy_doughnut
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Mmmm... lately I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. Mainly it's because it'd very hot here; both day and night. Today, I think, was about 105 :( , and yesterday night it was 82 :disturb: :disturb: . How can it be so hot !!

When the temperature is very high, like it is here during the summer, I cannot sleep more than 4 hours at night. Overall, I don't sleep at all that much just because I cannot fall asleep.
So em, yeah, I think I might have a tiny sleeping disorder. But I'm still sane so it's alright. \m/:cool:\m/

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:38 PM
When it gets this hot I just put a fan a few feet from my head and I'm fine for the night.

Pu the Owl
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:13 PM
It's 2 or 3 years now that I've been suffering from insomnia at night.

BlackThornn
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:32 PM
I sleep in the fridge.. It's a bit uncomfortable, and clearing out everything like the shelves is a *****... but it's worth it. 'specially when it gets to 110 outside and 85 at night.. :D

Cannibal Clown
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:56 PM
I've never really had a sleeping problem before, but recently i've has a lot of complicated sh*t on my mind, and it's impossible for me to fall asleep. It's like, 4:20, then i fall asleep for abput twenty minutes, then at like 5:00, i fall asleep again for about twenty minutes. I get out of bed at like 11:50, and all in all I only get about one and a half hours of sleep. But lucky me, no one can ever tell if i have enough sleep or not, because I always seem to act the same. I never really getr cranky, and i'm always very up[beat and very active in an annoying kinda way. All that happens is that i feel like going to bed earlier like at 9:00.