PDA

View Full Version : Seymour Flux.... *spoilers*

tokim021
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:22 PM
help... I have the strat guide and i still can't beat him... Should i level up more and get hastega?

Macceh^
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:57 AM
hasteaga is vital for every boss really then just get a bit mroe stre and you should be fine, have some suicide aeons aswell and cast protect and shell.

kamari-ice
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Here is my own little strat guide that works wonders.

Strat Guide

Well first you start with Tidus, Kahmari, and Lulu.When it is Tidus's turn use Hastega on himself.When it is Lulu's turn cast Blizzaga, or Blizza, whichever you have.(Important note: always cast the Blizzaga or Blizza spell each turn Lulu has)Now when its Kahmari's turn, cast Lancet.Do that every turn you get.Cast Hastega on everybody with Tidus everytime you get to him.When a character gets low in HP, change a high HP person with Yuna to heal that person.When she is done, change her with the same person.If you get a chance before she leaves, cast Hastega on Yuna.And if you have the strat guide like you said, fins their ultimate weapons, and also get max stats.Try to cast things on him, that gets both Seymour and that thing.Tornado works best with Auron, if you have it.You have to get high on the Sphere Grid to get that.Well when he comes to thos two lancet things coming at you, get Yuna up in there immediatly.You should get into Yuna's Sphere Grid, and make other members be able to cast healing things.Oh and make your AEONS learn abilities.Well get all your AEONS all in Overdrive, only can use them once, and use their Overdrive when you summon them.Keep everybody Hasted or else he has many turns.I recommend you have close to 9999 hp for this boss.At least 5000.Cast Dispel on him, and also try to cast Reflect on him too, if it works.If someone gets very low hp like around 100, change them to someone else with high hp.And cast Hastega on that person too.Oh and use everybodys overdrive, no matter what part of the fight, usually best after you summoned your AEONS.
That should work.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:11 PM
...Or just train more and get stronger

Macceh^
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:55 AM
I recommend you have close to 9999 hp for this boss.At least 5000

erm wtf i had like 4000 and that point and beat him easily. That guide is well over the top for a boss that really isnt that hard, if its like that for flux I wonder how itll be for onomis or howver you spell it.

kamari-ice
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Well if you have a lot of HP, you don't have to heal much.
Ominis is very hard, many people didn't get passed that Ogre.

Macceh^
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:43 PM
really? I found him the easiest seymour of the lot tbh

kamari-ice
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:13 PM
*SPOLIER!!!!*

If the ominis is the one that you have to beat before Jecht, yeah thats the one I am talking about.

Macceh^
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:56 AM
yeh thats the one I just found hi the easiest but he ahs the best battle theme on the game in that bout :P

Solidus
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Haha, don't you dare to say that Seymour Omnis is hard, I just had Yuna cast Nul spells and used the opposite Magic of what Seymour casted. And finish him of with Ultima.