PDA

View Full Version : favorite sith

ghost86
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:31 PM
So guys, now that we've gotten your favorite jedi out of the way (and in case you didn't know, mine from the movies is yoda or obiwan and from the comics and stuff my favorite is Quinlan Vos), let's talk about your favorite sith! My favorite is either Maul or Vader. Maul has a cool fighting style and looks sweet but Vader's just awesome all around.

Movie Sith:
Count Dooku
Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
Darth Vader
Darth Maul

Other Sith:
Exar Kun

:evil:

Pu the Owl
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:27 AM
Obviously, at least for me, the best sith is Darth Vader.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:52 AM
Vader all the way! But Count Dooku is a close second.

BlackThornn
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Vader, definitely. No Sith in the newer movies.. and even the Emporer, came close to the imposing feel that Vader gave off.

Count Dooku, while having a stupid name and an even more ridiculous "Sith" moniker, is a close second, simply because of his lightning-tossing battle with Yoda.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Umm this is confusing what is qualified as a sith,is it the opposite of a jedi or is a way to be trained as a sith.Then putting vader on there would be wrong because he was trained in the jedi arts.

BlackThornn
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Unless I'm mistaken anyone with a Darth in front of thier name is a Sith lord, trained as such. Darth Tyrannus was a Jedi before becoming a Sith.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Unless I'm mistaken anyone with a Darth in front of thier name is a Sith lord, trained as such. Darth Tyrannus was a Jedi before becoming a Sith.

But they never quoted tyrannus being a sith in episode 2.I know tyrannus quoted on destroying them but he was never mentioned to be one,but i could be wrong ill go watch the movie on windows media and see if i can confirm it.

BlackThornn
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Evil bootlegger, you. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Evil bootlegger, you. :D

Hay it was there i downloaded it i wasnt the one recording it (looks around) hey atleast i dont distribute for cash,thats bootlegging :evil: hehe

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Count Dooku, while having a stupid name and an even more ridiculous "Sith" moniker, is a close second, simply because of his lightning-tossing battle with Yoda.
Dooku is a silly name, but his character was first class in my book. The way he taunted Obi Wan while they fought. It took me back to the originals in a small way.

ghost86
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:06 PM
i agree with all of u. Count Dooku is a very cool sith. And SSSnake, Vader is considered a sith because he turned to the dark side, the foolish whelp. Same with Dooku. But Vader rocks.:evil:

RobHardo
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Well of course anyone can see that Vader is the best of them all, he is the coolest dad in the world, haha he would love you enough to cut your hand off then try and get you to join him. hey can you blame him he had rotten potential to begin with, him and Padme, had their lttle love fest so I am geussing that is how Luke and Lei came about.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ghost86
i agree with all of u. Count Dooku is a very cool sith. And SSSnake, Vader is considered a sith because he turned to the dark side, the foolish whelp. Same with Dooku. But Vader rocks.:evil:

So basically if your part of the dark side your a sith and if your on the other side your a jedi.Ok i think i got yah,but there still little things in the star wars saga that dont make sense by that then.

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

So basically if your part of the dark side your a sith and if your on the other side your a jedi.Ok i think i got yah,but there still little things in the star wars saga that dont make sense by that then.

It's not quite like that. Sith refers to the faction of Jedi who split from the Jedi Order thousands of years before the Star Wars trilogy takes place. There are dark force users who are not Sith(mostly in the Star Wars novels, don't know of any in the films). At the time of Episode I, however, there are only 2 Sith- Darth Sideous and Darth Maul. After Maul was killed, Tyrannus became Sideous's new "apprentice"(In qoutes because the title is only a formality. Tyrannus was, of course, already a fully-trained Jedi)

ghost86
Jul 13th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Yeah. What Sid said.:ghost:

Frozen
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Well, I like all of the siths, Count Dooku was badass and so was Vader, probably the best. But as now one has mentioned him, Darth Maul the coolest for me :D To watch that battle between him and Obi Wan and Qui Gon just makes me enter nirvana :D