PDA

View Full Version : what song are you listen to right now?

Beretta55
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:10 AM
hey i just wanted to know what song you are listening to im listening to rock show by blink 182.

x157anz
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Listeneing to Rock Fm (radio)
Enrique - Escape
is on. (i think that is how you spell it) :P

RobHardo
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:16 AM
I got some Reliant K blastin at the moment

Cannibal Clown
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Tentai Kansoku from Bump of Chicken

Joe
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Highway Chile by Jimi Hendrix

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Flaw-only the strong survive
Metallica-Sad but True
Hoobastank-Crawling in the dark and running away acoustic.

kamari-ice
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:10 PM
I don't listen to music when I am on the net.
Well sometimes MP3S that I download free.
Sometimes Linkin' Park.

Killuminati
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Heaven aint hard 2 find by 2pac Shakur

MakgSnake
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Listening To "The Eminem Show" WHOLE Album Again and Again And.... Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory.

Socom
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Mixed house, trance and dance mp3's.

Gadzoox
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Mr. Deeds Soundtrack- Space Oddity by David Bowie, because he RULES! ahahaa David Bowie... when will you ever learn...

Infernal Mass
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:21 PM
"100 proof" by 88 fingers Louie
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/images/smilies/rock.gif

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Papa Roach~album~Love hate tragedy

Solidus
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:03 PM
This is SPAM, don't any mod's now better then to close this? This is only used to increase their post count, dang, nobody even reads it. And I can tell because we HAD this thread in our forum, and it turned out the bad way, can any mod please close this?

007_JamesBond
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:27 PM
dude shut up go home and start crying to your mom again, liar

currently as of today I am not listening to musica any more cause I dont have any, long story

Solidus
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
dude shut up go home and start crying to your mom again, liar

currently as of today I am not listening to musica any more cause I dont have any, long story Listen kid, I HATE spamming people, and as you see above you don't see anything else, but, fine, I'll let this thread be a spam-fest.
I've never seen so much pathetic people in one forum, really.

Infernal Mass
Jul 20th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Solidus
Listen kid, I HATE spamming people, and as you see above you don't see anything else, but, fine, I'll let this thread be a spam-fest.
I've never seen so much pathetic people in one forum, really.

No YOU listen you're still a little newbie around here b!tch! Act like it and show some respect for the Senior Members..you come in here like you own the place...who the hell are you!?

oh yeah!..and go make me a sandwich too..little punk!

Lost_myth
Jul 20th, 2002, 04:14 PM
geez... don't tell us that this forum doesn't have a lot of good people in it. You're just saying that cause no one likes you.

Let me let go by by faith hill

007_JamesBond
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:23 PM
yeah man lay off this is just a normal thread posted by a member that may be bored or something, but does it matter really, and do respect us and I would like a ham and cheese sandwich please, lol

and KID I am older thank you so you shut the hell up I am not in the mood to be questioned and threatened by you

AudioBoxer
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Hey lol Flaw does rule.............

Right now I am listening to the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD. It is a really good CD, then probably when I am done I will throw in Tommy Lee's new CD. Hey you 2 get a room!!

Solidus
Jul 21st, 2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
yeah man lay off this is just a normal thread posted by a member that may be bored or something, but does it matter really, and do respect us and I would like a ham and cheese sandwich please, lol

and KID I am older thank you so you shut the hell up I am not in the mood to be questioned and threatened by you Hahahah, you're so pathetic!

Poot
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico

No YOU listen you're still a little newbie around here b!tch! Act like it and show some respect for the Senior Members..you come in here like you own the place...who the hell are you!?

oh yeah!..and go make me a sandwich too..little punk!

No, YOU fuxxin' listen to me b1tch b0y, why don't you show some g0dd4mn respect for some who is obviously your intellectual elder. So, sh1t for brains, I guess you own the whole g0dd4mn internet don't ya, therefore your petty, triflin' little opinion but be followed by the huddled masses? I don't fuxxin' think so, goat boy. Ban me if you must, but suxx0r my d1ck while your at it.

Why don't you go drink a big cup of "shut the hell up," b1tch

BTW, no offense taken Solidus ;).

LJ - posting his one and only message on these spam laden boards.

Rei
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:50 AM
Sorry, but I think you're going really off topic ...
I think there's no point in leaving this opened only to let people here keep on telling "You're a spammer" "No! It's you!" and so on :sarcasm:
To avoid a worse situation later, now this thread is closed.

I think some people here need to know that mods are made to close threads when they think they're spam-fests. It's not you that decide which thread has to be closed. It's not the first time that happens to me to read someone who tells to others "This is spam, I want it to be closed". And posting messages like this one, they spam a thread that maybe was previously not really deep and full of content, but fun for others to reply. If you report a thread, it's like the 100th time I tell you the same thing, explaining why it has to be closed, we know there's the possibility that this thread is going to be a spam-fest sooner or later, and we can decide to close it. But only telling people "This is spam! I want it to be closed", where it's completely off topic, you're spamming, not other people. I think this makes some sense, no? And posting to offend others to tell them their threads are stupid is always spam to me. If you don't like a thread, don't reply in it. If there's something wrong in your opinion with the thread, report it.

BTW, I was listening to Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands Theme :laugh:

EDIT: Poot, you only posted once and your first post is filled with bad words and offences? I'll keep an eye on you. Hope you don't want to be banned in so little time spent here :peoples: