PDA

View Full Version : Silly question

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Just curious to know:
how many people here have some html skillz?
How did you learn to use html?

happy_doughnut
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:37 AM
I know very little. Basically, I just know how to do those weird signs which are rather; useless :right: .
The things I can do are really simple, and just about anyone can do them. I would like to learn more but... heh, yeah right.

BTW: You don't want to know where I learned that stuff from... you just don't.

Hadoken
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:56 AM
I know basic HTML code, its pretty easy.
I learned from experimenting with it on my own. I use it on my webpage. And i learned from a few websites.

Hylas
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:19 AM
I suck at it... you should see my creations to understand how much I suck :blergh:

I have no ability for this kind of things, in which you have to sit down and look at dozens of tutorials and page codes to learn something :heh:

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:25 AM
I understand the basics. I have to use a book though when I make a page. We had to take two weeks of HTML in school.

x157anz
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:31 PM
I know quite alot as i have bin doing it for about a year now,
i just learned from other peoples sites and messed about with my own sites.

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:23 PM
For me, html is like a car. If I turn the key, it runs (or it does not). To know more about it is not necessary for me. That´s what you have slaves --er, I mean, friends, for

Cannibal Clown
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:10 PM
i had a class which worked with html. It was hard and very complicated for me. I didn't learn anything from it, and all i got to show for it is half a credit on my transcript saying i passed the class with a B-.