PDA

View Full Version : favorite jedi

ghost86
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Well i'm kinda curious. Hey guys, whose your favorite jedi? There are hundreds in the star wars universe and i know a lot of their names and stuff, but i'll only name some of the basic ones. if you have another favorite that's not on the list and in one of the comics, books or something else, feel free to mention him or her. I don't know if anybody else will have heard of him/her but I probably will have.

Yoda
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Quigon Jinn
Obiwan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight II: Outcast)

Sid554
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Anakin Skywalker-hands down.
Let's face it-he is the chosen one and he almost single-handedly killed off almost all the jedi.

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Luke Skywalker is the coolest IMO. I'm a nostalgic person :phew:

Beretta55
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Mace Windu!!! is wicked awsome!! now that i think of it they should give him a star role!

BlackThornn
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Yoda, baby. :cool:

Who knew the little guy was such a badass?

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:32 PM
The haircut says it all.
http://www.alderaanonline.com/gallery/categories/Original_Trilogy/Return_of_the_Jedi/media/roj150.jpg

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
The haircut says it all.
http://www.alderaanonline.com/gallery/categories/Original_Trilogy/Return_of_the_Jedi/media/roj150.jpg

ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good ol' Mark Hammill!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Anakin is my favorite Jedi.Can't do any better

Ice Cold
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:41 PM
I'de have to go for the younge buck...Anakin. Plus he gets Padame, what a hottie!

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Anakin is ok.....but he has this "Nsync" kinda look to him. Disturbing.

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Anakin is ok.....but he has this "Nsync" kinda look to him. Disturbing.

Yeah, the actor is not bad, but he looks...uhmmm not so good to me. Really different from the Anakin of Ep. 6.

I wonder if all the fangirls who cry "OMGOMGOMG!!!ANAKIIINNNN!!!!" like mad actually know he's going to look like that in tha last Episode :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:59 PM
I have a suspicion that ol George figured if he cast someone with that type of look, he may get a bunch of teenie girls buying Star Wars tickets. After we saw the movie, the first thing out of my sister's mouth was "wasn't Anakin hot?"........WTF? :peoples:

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:01 PM
I thought Ewan McGregor was enough to make teenies buy SW tickets, but maybe I was wrong...

Ice Cold
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:08 PM
I have to say I was disappointed in obi-wans character. Kind of unsure of himself, not the best leader.

Oh well, just a movie.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I have to say I was disappointed in obi-wans character. Kind of unsure of himself, not the best leader.

Oh well, just a movie.

Really? I thought Obi Wan was really good.

Ice Cold
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:29 PM
I like Ein McGregor (spel.) and all, I just wish he took more control ya know. Maybe rip Anikin's little ponytail off when he starts getting rebelious.

Serj
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Ulic Qel-Droma is a pretty sweet jedi. If any of you have ever read the Star Wars: Tales Of A Jedi comics then you'll know what Im talking about.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 7th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Shaft...lol....Mace Windu is the man but Yoda is supreme!

Beretta55
Jul 7th, 2002, 11:31 PM
*smacks everybody*jk jk:laugh: mace ownz!!!!!! though

Black Heart
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I like Ein McGregor (spel.) and all, I just wish he took more control ya know. Maybe rip Anikin's little ponytail off when he starts getting rebelious.

I think they have reasons to make Obi Wan act like that. There must be some struggle and contrast between Anakin and Obi Wan. That's why he looks and he acts like that. Otherwise the "rebellion" of Anakin against him is not so clear from a mere psychological point of view.

Ice Cold
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:27 AM
I see what you mean. I guess if they made Obi Wan as confident as HIS master (don't know his name) than Anikin wouldn't want to leave his side.

Hylas
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:12 AM
but if Anakin wouldn't want to leave him, we wouldn't have Star Wars, no? :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Perhaps they could give starwars an alternate ending? Hmmm, hwat would the showbe like if anakin had triplits? makes you thinbk don't it. Or what if yoda where a chick. What if han died in episode 4 by jabba? If anakin never crosses over to the dark side? If bobo phetts dad was killedby obi wan in episode 2. If darth sidious was discovered in episode 1?

makes the idea kinda fun to think about doesn't it?

But back to the topic. I think that Mace Windu is the coolest. He just has that cool look and feeling to him. And he has a purple lightsaber. You can't ignore the awesome style he has.

Rei
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Don't dare to touch Luke! He's my hero!

Yoda is a close second...
*pokes little Yoda*

Lava42000
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:57 AM
We all Know Master Yoda is the coolest!