PDA

View Full Version : Xbox fashion

Sid554
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Found this article at EGM website:

By: Ravi Hiranand July 2, 2002 2:37 PM PDT
Let's face it: As consoles go, Xbox is no looker. So Mulberry -- purveyors of leather goods with a quintessentially English style (their words, not ours) -- have designed a "harness cover" to encase your Xbox. While not as stylish as wood paneling, the lovely tan leather case fits snugly over Microsoft's big black console, giving it a refined and understated elegance (and also blocking out all instances of "Xbox Green").

BlackThornn
Jul 7th, 2002, 08:43 PM
I don't know what the "designers" were thinking when they went with the look of the Xbox.. it's god-awful.

Of course that's not if you're the kind of guy who is white and wears fubu, and owns a low-rider lemon yellow truck. Perhaps that was the "target audience" for the Xbox looks.

Personally, if/when I get one, I'm gonna somehow accuire at least the Smoke Black collectors edition from Japan. That one at least doesn't butcher my favorite color and send it straight to neon hell.. A leather case for it doesn't sound much better though. I guess I'd have to see a pic. O_o

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:21 AM
I dont know i truthfully dont think the xbox is that bad looking.Too me it looks pretty darn nice sitting next to my ps2 and GC,but i guess you do have a point its definatley not the greatest of the 3 :P

AsylumEscapee
Jul 13th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Personally, if/when I get one, I'm gonna somehow accuire at least the Smoke Black collectors edition from Japan. That one at least doesn't butcher my favorite color and send it straight to neon hell.. A leather case for it doesn't sound much better though. I guess I'd have to see a pic. O_o
Neon hell.. Heh.