PDA

View Full Version : Does it take long..

tokim021
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:57 PM
to get all the stuff for teh legendary weapons?

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Yes!

Well Yuna's is easiest...but some of em like Lulu's and Wakka's....take horribly long, and Tidus' and Kimarhi's can be quite challenging....I don't know about Rikku's though because I've yet to get it...

happy_doughnut
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:01 PM
Yes it does. *sigh*

Not all of them take too long to get though. Like S4H said, Yuna's is the easiest. Auron's and Rikku's aren't ' hard ' to get, they just require a lot of time. Wakka's... meh, I didn't find that one hard at all. That one varies depending on some choices you make.
Lulu's is kinda hard, but mainly, it just takes a long time.
The ones who pose a bigger challenge are Tidus' and Kimahri's. Those can be quite challenging... especially Tidus'. Hard, but not impossible :) .

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 7th, 2002, 11:37 PM
Actually Tidus's was quite easy for me...but Kimarhi's....omg.....

Wakka's isnt hard but I still got a lot of blitzball to play through before gettin that!

happy_doughnut
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:42 AM
To tell the truth, I wasn't able to get Tidus' . I had to have my 10 year old nephew do it for me :disturb: . How gay is that ?!? But I just couldn't !
Surprisingly, I got Kimahri's on what I think was the 3rd try. It wasn't that hard for me probably because I got it quickly. It was odd too because I did get a RB and still won it... Hmm...

Ah ! I got Wakka'd on the 42nd game ( I think ) ! :D
" I have the skills to pay the bills ! " :laugh:

RufusFF7
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:31 AM
Yeah... I didn't bother getting most of them...

tokim021
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Tidus's was easy for me... I realized hat the chocobo is accelerating so i just have to steer. =)

Macceh^
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Tidus's is easiest. How is yunas easiest you have to have every aeon and to have eevry aeon you need to get every destruction sphere and if like me you missed some you have to beat dark aeons ;o
Aurons is also easy just time consuming. Lulu's is challenging dodging those lightning bolts :P