PDA

View Full Version : Best Sword?

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:04 PM
Okay who do you think has the best sword in Final Fantasy?
I like Squall's Gunblade but I also like Tidus's blue sword too! :D

P.S. I know Zidane uses a Dagger and not a sword but I thought I'll add him to it too! ;)

devilmaydie
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:33 PM
I love all of Auron's blades, they're huge:eek:

P.S. Tidus's "Blue Sword" is really calle "Brotherhood" Just to let you know;)

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by devilmaydie

P.S. Tidus's "Blue Sword" is really calle "Brotherhood" Just to let you know;)

Thanks devilmaycry (bro)!
I didn't actually know the name of the sword and I couldn't seem to find the name for it either too!

Well now I know it :D

Hylas
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:41 PM
Awww! I voted for Squall's Gunblade but then I discovered I could have also voted for Sephy's sword!!

Anyway, I like the gunblade: they had a great idea for that weapon!

Killuminati
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:38 PM
Sephiroth's Murasame?

Cloud gets a Murasame. Sephiroth has the Masamune.

but i knew u meant Masamune

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:00 PM
Gunblade is cool, but it's not completely a sword, so I'd go for Masamune. More classical sword than Auron's and Tidus' swords, but still an amazing one.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:03 PM
I Have Tried Squall's Sword Only From The Above. So I Voted For That One. Its One COOL Thing!
Tidus's Sword Looks Eeeky, The Bubles It Has.......Eeesh Its Horrible Looking!!!! :eek:

jenova_jeb
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:04 PM
Tidus' Brotherhood.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:06 PM
Hard to say, they are all pretty good.

devilmaydie
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Tidus's Sword Looks Eeeky, The Bubles It Has.......Eeesh Its Horrible Looking!!!! :eek:

Hey Makg,
The reason why it looks that way is because 1)It's a water sword, and 2)It does water element damage!!!

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:56 AM
I like Sephiroths its one of the coolest swords out there i think but FFX has some really sweet swords in it too.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by devilmaydie
Hey Makg,
The reason why it looks that way is because 1)It's a water sword, and 2)It does water element damage!!!

I Know...But The Bubbles Doesn't Look Good...They Look Yuky!.! My Opinion Only!

Reid
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:36 PM
Cloud's Buster Sword!
Once again, because FFVII was one of the first games I played on the PSX and the first RPG I ever played, so when I rented it I wanted to be "the guy with the spiky, blonde hair and the huge sword".
Plus, I just like how nifty it looks and how nicely it contrasted Sephiroth's Masamune (long and slender), with it being large and thick.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:54 PM
The Masamune!! The bigger the sword the better!!

Zelgadis
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
The Masamune!! The bigger the sword the better!! hmm then u dont know nothing about swords shorter sword give u more speed biger sword u cnat swing it around fast
anyway im with squall and his gunblade which is coolest sword all da time

Spirit
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:09 AM
the gunblade was amazing..... I really liked it, and the way squall used it :P

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Ok, when I said the bigger the sword the better, i wasn't referring to skill, I was referring to the sheer coolness of a long or blunt sword, but a shorter sword has no reach, by the time someone lunges at you with a pety little sword you've already cut them down with a single blow from your 7 foot long Masamune!!

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Seph's masamune is really cool, long and thin weapon...i'm sure is light in weight....for me is just the best