PDA

View Full Version : help! have you noticed this in your PS2????

Battousai1
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:59 PM
everytime I turn my PS2 on and the memory card is already inserted (before turning the PS2 on insert the mem card first) the "cube" on the PS2 openning sequence is distorted w/ white colors and the 3D cubes are not 3D at all, but whenever I try turning the PS2 on w/out the memory card inserted the "cube" is not distorted and the 3D cubes are fully translucent and spinning, has anyone noticed this? and what could be the cause? is it because of bad blocks or corrupted datas? I tried erasing all the corrupted datas on the memory card but still whenever I turn the my PS2 on the cube on the openning sequence is distorted (becomes an ordinary white square and not spinning and opaque)

my PS2 is an SCPH 30001-R US version, my memory card is an original 8 MB Sony memory card.

Ice Cold
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Out of curiousity I started up my PS2 with the memory card then without and noticed the difference in the squares too. Atleast your not alone. I have the same model and memory card.

I don't think you need to worry about there being anything wrong with your system or memory card.

Kinda wished you hadn't brought it to my attention though...now I'm gonna worry. :laugh: