PDA

View Full Version : Am I doign ok? *Spoilers*

tokim021
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:51 PM
I'm in the desert level, and reached the Al bhed "home"... I wanted to know if my characters are all right...

LuLu knows all teh 2nd level spells (fira, watera...) and currently working towards Bio...

Auron knows up to threaten and has about 2000+ hp

all my characters are above 1100 hp... am I sufficient enough to move on?

IcyMourdor
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I think you may want to level a little more. Get some more HP and and Strength.

tokim021
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:29 PM
oo thanx

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Ah don't be a worried...just go is what I say, if it's unbearably difficult then revert back to save and leave, but if you want a challenge...go for it!

Macceh^
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:09 AM
its really easy around there just continue

happy_doughnut
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:49 AM
I suppose you are doing ok. Like Macceh said, since that part is fairly easy, you won't need to be at a very high level. However, I suggest you try and level up some more and learn some new abilities. I think... I had already learned some of Lulu's level 3 magic spells. It does take long to level up, I know, but it does pay off well in the longrun :)

Frozen
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:40 PM
Heh, I actually never have in mind which level I'm in unless I find myself infront one of those terribly hard bosses impossible to beat. It's just a matter of never fleeing from battle, and using all of your characters, as much as you can, and also, using the sphere levels wisely.

(Actually I think I had to level up a little bit for the battle against Yunalesca, as it took me like 3 times trying to beat her) (and it was also because I skipped the "zombie thing" when she waould cast Megadeath.)