PDA

View Full Version : LA Airport Shooting

tokim021
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Did u hear about it? There was a shooting in the LA airport! Can you confirm the attacker's identity? I heard he was caucasian... not sure...

tokim021
Jul 5th, 2002, 06:42 PM
woah... nvm (what was i smoking?) scratch the caucasian guy part... he was egyptian or something...

IcyMourdor
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:21 PM
He was a muslim. At least two dead, including the attacker. Unsure as to what to call it, but the gov't is pointing to terrorism.

Kinda sad that people are still doing this.

007_JamesBond
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:27 PM
yeah it is very sad, how can people try to comprehend why the people do it, I have tried and it is quite confusing

happy_doughnut
Jul 7th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Yes, JB. Trying to understand these types of matters, which can be quite trivial to some and of great importance to others, can prove to be rather hard from time to time. Once you think you have found an answer, something else may happen which can prove it to be wrong.

I don't know. I've stopped trying to ' understand ' these types of circumstances. Just let them be. We are all going to die sooner or later anyway.

Serj
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:38 PM
The reason that guy opened fire at the LAX Airport was because his next door neighbor had an American flag hanging over his balcony and the muslim guy took it the wrong way. Thats what I read...

Cannibal Clown
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:16 PM
I hate poeple like that. whenever i read or hear or see something like that happening on the news, i want to go and blow their heads off. But the i realise that that makes me no better than they are. I just can't get past the idea that we still have so many of these sick bastards living among us.

But i guess that all in all,the hard truth is that there is n0othing we can do about it. We can just hope that it's gets better.