PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 2 on Gamecube

Sid554
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:30 PM
I'm a little confused about the resident evil re-makes and maybe someone could help me. I read somewhere that 2 and 3 would only cost $20 a piece, yet ebgames.com has 2 available for pre-order at $50:peoples:
Does anybody know what's really going on here?

Beretta55
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:16 PM
they are going to be 20$ dollers a piece they just havent updated the prices.

Infernal Mass
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:05 PM
i will be buying them again..who else is?

Beretta55
Jul 6th, 2002, 09:19 PM
i will be buying RE3 casue i heard on a site that they wont ad a single polygon to it. so the graphics will look like the psone version but it might change. and that goes for RE2 to me there is no point on getting a game that looks the same casue i already have RE2 on psone and i will be getting RE3 casue i never played that one. so i hope this really changes.

Sid554
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
i will be buying RE3 casue i heard on a site that they wont ad a single polygon to it. so the graphics will look like the psone version

If this is true, then what's the point of re-releasing the game? I could go find RE3 for PSX right now and play it now rather than three months from now. I really hope they improve the graphics at least a little. It's a total waste to release a game for a system that doesn't utilize that system's capability at all.

Beretta55
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:44 PM
yea its just a waste of the gamecube's power just revamp the GRX and you will get more sells but i hope the add better GRX's to it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:22 AM
Yeah im going to pick up all versions of the RE series.For some reason when i put my originals in my ps2 something messes with the audio so some of the dialouge isnt heard.

Sid554
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah im going to pick up all versions of the RE series.For some reason when i put my originals in my ps2 something messes with the audio so some of the dialouge isnt heard.

That happens with my copy of Final Fantasy Tactics too, at least, as far as the music is concerned (no dialogue in tactics). Perhaps a bug in the PS2's backwards compatibility?

Infernal Mass
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:22 PM
I'm guessing if Re 2 and 3 are going to be released on DVD then they'll most likely have extras/ updated graphics. It would be a waste if Capcom printed the game on dvd again exactly the same. They'll most likely improve the character models and enviorments, the sound of the games would also most likely be updated as well.