PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th! <for some people>

kamari-ice
Jul 4th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Happy 4th of July peeps!
Why there ain't that many people here now, it was the same yesterday, and the day before!

MADRUCKIS
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Yeah I noticed that too?
hmpff

I just came back from the beach on this glorious 4th morning and I'mma fall out:disturb:
Happy 4th to all my peoples around the states

IcyMourdor
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Yep, Independence Day has arrived. Certainly has been one heck of year. 9-11, Patriots winning the Super Bowl (Kas still rubbing it in my face), and I have only one year letf of high school.

Happy 226th Birthday, USA!

Beretta55
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:05 PM
happy 4th of july and i hope summer never ends!

Ice Cold
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Have a great Independence Day all my fellow Americans!!!

Cannibal Clown
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:58 PM
My 4th of july was kinda boring. I was with this foriegn exchange student who's never seen fireworks before, and I had to explain to her what the fourth of july was all about and why we celebrate it and everything. It was like school all over again. But I reallylike the girl and it was fun explaining it all to her. made me feel smart.

But the fireworks where I live really sucked. It was a short presentation, and about twenty of em started on fire on the launching platform, so it was kinda fun watching all of those burn, but all in all, the day sucked. But my friends thought it was kinda fun, expecially the othert guy who I was with who was able to have some after night fun with the other girl I was with.

But the russian will always be mine. She's hot!

007_JamesBond
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I love independence day, I love fire works. Happy fourth everyone sorry it is late

kamari-ice
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:35 PM
They probably will take the thread off, because its not the 4th anymore.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Just leave it alone, it'll die down soon enough. Just like the new years threads, christmas ones, and birthday ones. Besides, if you delete it, the posts we made here will be taken off our post count, and no one wants that.