PDA

View Full Version : Lady Yunalesca *spoilers most probs*

Macceh^
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Just beaten her, did her first time, but it took me a good 45 mins, easily the hardest boss on the game so far. Also if I hadnt "accidently" forgot to use holy water on Tidus to cure zombie the mega death would of eliminated me. After that I made sure I kept somebody zombiefied.

How did you guys find her?

IcyMourdor
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:36 PM
It bothered me the first time. I don't look for cheats and such, so I didn't know about the MegaDeath technique. I was pissed. I think SSSnake and Cannibal Clown was there. They laughed when I died to her and then lost to Jecht as well.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Yeah it took me awhile as well because I too did not know about the Megadeath trick...but once I found it out I was all set

Qjij_jijQ
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:22 PM
I just carelessly rushed into battle against her and to my surprise, I managed to beat her pretty easily... :D

... Guess I'm just a natural at this ! ;)

RufusFF7
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Yeah it took me a hella long time to beat yunalesca too... But, i don't think she was the hardest boss of the game... I would say the fight with seymour on mt. gagazet was teh toughest.... Maybe that's cus i didn't work on my characters up to that point...

Macceh^
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:06 AM
I said so far though remember ive only jsut beaten sins fins and core so perhaps the last boss i harder but dont tell me who/what it is :P

x157anz
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:30 PM
On this boss now and i have died 2 times + all my aeons are on overdrive.
I got to her final transformation, then she just kept killing off my characters , i didnt have enough time to heal. :(
I followed the guide but i missed some good advice (save aeons till last) any other tips on how to beat her ?

I need Holy but on the sphere grid it is blocked by a level 3 key , and i only have 1,2 & 4 :disturb:

Soul Angel
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:42 PM
I found the battle long and hardish, but the Mega death spell wasn't to much of a problem since Tidus had a sheild on him which protects him from Death, so that came in pretty handy :happy:

Solidus
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:22 AM
Easy! Nuff said.

Dark Angel
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:35 PM
I got to the third round first time fairly easily, but still died. Got it easily second time. First round easily enough, just Reflected any stuff she put on me. Reflect kinda helps in the second but you end up curing her, which isnt so bad if you have high attacks. Then it was unleash aeon overdrives in third and she's a goner! Anyone else think she looks really disgusting in the third round?

Dark Angel
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:38 PM
Hey Solidus, what the hell is that sig of yours?!

x157anz
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:52 PM
LOL,
i was thinking the same.
Looks like a chinese woman with a knife in her forehead :shock:

Solidus
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:28 PM
At least you see it. Its from a Japanese movie called: Battle Royale, I'm obsessed with this movie.