PDA

View Full Version : ...

happy_doughnut
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:41 PM
... Okay. Recently I have been getting tons of e-mail notifications telling me someone has replied to a thread I have posted in before. The problem is that I can't afford to get so many e-mails, AND I have the default set so that I shouldn't receive any notifications like these. So, even thought I have that option set on " off " I still keep getting them.
Another thing is that I set that option to be like that since I registered, and this has only been happening as of recently.
So um, what's wrong here ?

Pu the Owl
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:25 PM
That's odd Mena...
Was the option disabled from the beginning, when you registered ? If not, maybe you're receiving older emails that notify old replies.

happy_doughnut
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:53 PM
Yes. I have always had that option as " off " so it isn't because of old thread notification. What's weird is that that has only been happening as of recently. Make it stop !
*falls over* :laugh:

IcyMourdor
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:53 PM
You may want to recheck and edit your options again. Just to make sure. I forget to check that at times.

Ice Cold
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:13 AM
I've been getting ton's of emails too. Accepted when I first registered I had it turned on. I just reciently turned it off but I still get the emails.

I'll recheck my settings, but I'm sure I turned it off.

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:46 PM
I have no idea, because it's not happening to me, but maybe depends on cookies or stuff like that?