PDA

View Full Version : Inspired From The "I'm Hungry" Thread

Cannibal Clown
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:17 PM
I don't think that this is a spam thread, but here goes nothing.

What sort of stuff do you put on a sandwich. Meat, vegitable, other. It's a stupid thread, but it's a topic nonetheless. Want to know what hte eating habbits of the PS2fantrasy mebers are like.

Personally, Peanut butter and jelly suits me just fine.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:21 PM
My personal fav is sliced roast beef and turkey (the good stuff, not that processed crap) with mayo and honey mustard (Billy Bee brand).

Ice Cold
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:20 PM
...I always eat my sandwiches and even burgers plain. I never use mustered, ketchup, mayo, pickles, nothing at all.

I guess I just do it out of habit?

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:37 PM
My morning breakfast would be toasted bread, with scrambled egg, bacon, and ketchup in the middle.

For lunch I eat a plain bologney sandwich loaded with doritos chips in the middle.

And a dinner sandwich would be italian bread...with mayo and a big slab of steak in the middle.

x157anz
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:30 PM
Most of the time i come home from school,
whip out the tuna and mix some Mayyonaise in with it, then add some vinegar to finish it off.
There we have it ........ my perfect sandwich :laugh:

And when im hungry i mix in some watsits :P

Cannibal Clown
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:10 PM
Take a bagel, toast it just a bit. Then add mosserella cheese, peperoni, and some sausage. Heat that up in the stove, or grill it on a pan, or use the microwave. Then you got a little pizza sandwich. Taste good. To me at least.

RobHardo
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:16 PM
This may sound very weird but i put crushed up plauin potato chips on bread and then top it with ketchup and eat it, it's quite good like eating french fries almost

ghost86
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:03 PM
Wow. I didn't think my stupid statement would inspire such a post. :ghost:

BlackThornn
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:18 PM
Hmm.. Favorite sandwich?

Lunch-y: lightly toasted Sourdough or French bread, relatively thin slices. Honey Ham, 3 slices.. a slice of provalone, a slice of mozarella, light mayo on the bread and a little between the meat and cheese, light honey dijon on top of the cheese.

Breakfast: Start by scrambling up an egg. Then cook three pieces of bacon. Take a croissant and cut it in half, placing the halves actually over your toaster so only the inner side is actually toasted (and only very lightly). Very lightly butter the toasted side of the croissant, put the eggs on the bottom half, put a slice of american cheese on top of that, and the bacon atop that. Cover it up with the other half and you have my m@d l33t breakfast sammich.

IcyMourdor
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with the thread. I actually like the idea.

As for me, I either have one of two choices:

1. Loads of meat. Ham, sausage, and lots of others.

2. My personal favorite. Peanut Butter and Honey These are great.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:51 AM
I always put chips in my sandwiches...whether it be bologney, turkey, or ham sandwich I always load it up with either, doritos, salt n vinegor, potato, or tortita...I love chips...especially in my sandwiches...give it that extra crunch!

And BTW I too like this thread...it's gettin a lot of cool sandwich ideas

Cannibal Clown
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:53 PM
Wow, I never thought that this stupid thread wouldbecome so usefull. I'm getting so many new and interesting ideas for how to make my lunch more exciting. No more, "There's nothing to eat around here!" crap for me anymore.

Thanks guys!

MakgSnake
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:13 PM
I Would Love To Have LOTS OF CHEESE, With EGGS (Scrambled) And Mayoneese In It.

Other Options Could Be....."Chicken With Melted Butter"....Oh Yeah!

Hold On. I've Got Another Idea...For A Thread

Piggle_humsy
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Loose Meat Sarnies are good.
Or Chicken, Peppers, Onions and Mayo.
Or Chicken with Sage & Onion Stuffing.
Or My famous Pizza Toast: Toast spread with Ketchup, Topped with Slices of cheese and a sprinkle of Lea & Perrins Worcester sauce, sometimes a bit of onion under the cheese too, then you just grill it! :lick:

Mmmm Man I'm Hungry *Wanders off into Kitchen*

Dactrius
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:20 AM
:lick: *Wants some of Piggles' Pizza Toast*

I put entire pizzas on my butties. No really. Y'know, those chicago town pizzas you can get in like packs of 2, slap one of them between two slices of bread. Lovely. For added flavour, I stick a cheese slice on top and cover it in ketchup.

I put ketchup on just about everything. Well, except maybe cereal. 'Cause come on, that'd be crazy... ;)

Hmmm.... ketchup frosties...?

Daniel Legge
Jun 28th, 2004, 02:18 PM
:lick: *Wants some of Piggles' Pizza Toast*

I put entire pizzas on my butties. No really. Y'know, those chicago town pizzas you can get in like packs of 2, slap one of them between two slices of bread. Lovely. For added flavour, I stick a cheese slice on top and cover it in ketchup.

I put ketchup on just about everything. Well, except maybe cereal. 'Cause come on, that'd be crazy... ;)

Hmmm.... ketchup frosties...?

lol i have had rather bad experiances with those pizzas, burnt my tounge a number of times. My perfect sandwich consists of chicken and tomato ketchup.........*begins to drool*