PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Do you trust superstitions or not?
Like: are you scared if you break a mirror or a black cat crosses the way?
Which kind of superstitions do you trust more?

I don't trust any of those things. I think they're all rubbish. :disturb:

MakgSnake
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:59 PM
U Know I Seriously Think All These Things Are Rubbish As Well, But Then Again, Whenever Any Of These THINGS Happen, Like "Black Cat" Crossing And "Break" Of A Glass... And Stuff Like That..... I Do Start Thinking About The NEXT Thing That'll Happen To Me...But Its Always For A Micro Second.

But I Dont Believe In Anything (Stuff Like These) :)

It Makes Ure Life Less Stressful And...Makes It Easy Going. I Think!

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

It Makes Ure Life Less Stressful And...Makes It Easy Going. I Think!

Yep, I think the same! People who are scared of stuff like this, are always stressed and worried about anything that could happen to their lives. They act very negatively, so even if it's not because a black cat is crossing their way or whatever, they will be doing something wrong and they will claim it's 'cause superstitions are real and they bring misfortunes if you don't pay attention to them.

MakgSnake
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I Agree Again....Superstitions Makes The Person Negative....And If U Always Think Negative........"Write It On A Piece Of Paper"... BAD Things WILL Happen.

If Anything Happens.... They Start Thinking..."Oh My God....Now Something Bad Will Happen...And Instead Of Carrying It On With Their Lives, They Actually Start Waiting For Something BAD To Happen.....!...... Which Is Simply Bad For Ure Health And Ure Life!.!

Be Positive...Think Positive And Trust Me Positive Things Will Happen!

JC Denton
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:16 PM
personnaly im not superstitious myself but i dont mind other people being superstitious cause if they believe that keeping a lucky charm like a rabbits foot there team will win the premiership then fine, good for them.

At the end of the day supertition is all made up. some though do have a glimmer of truth behind them, like rats running away from something does tend to meen danger, but stuff like crossing someone on the stairs will give you bad luck, sounds a little farfecthed,

but superstition is no worse than believing in a god, which i dont by the way,

i dont believe it but i am willing to be proved wrong and will accept others views on it.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:15 PM
I don't believe in superstitious crap either. But I do admit that I like to act out as if they are real. Just play along,sdaying that after you walk undernieth a ladder, or open an umbrella inside something terrible will happen to me. It keeps me content with myself. Because the real world is just far too boring for me.

007_JamesBond
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:48 PM
even though I may not beleive in that crap bad stuff still happens to me any way lets take a look at my life record and compare it to a scale of one to ten my life scores an 15 or so so I cant afford to beleive in superstations

happy_doughnut
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Superstitions are all a bunch of bologna. There's no need to fear them or to even think they may be real.
Oh wow, I broke a mirror... ' bad luck for 7 years '. That's all a bunch of BS.