PDA

View Full Version : FIFA world cup

LEBSTA
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:49 PM
I bet you that Brazil is going to win the world cup against England!!!

http://www.autosalon.com.au/final/events/sydney/images/syd_2000/35.jpg

Pu the Owl
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:52 PM
England?! o_O;;

happy_doughnut
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:03 PM
lol @ Fortune.

But em, yeah... Brazil is playing vs. Germany.
Now that you mention it though... this game is going to be very interesting ! I hope the refs. don't mess it up :disturb:
The goalie from Germany is really good and Germany itself has a solid defece. A great defence vs. a great offence, how cool.
My bucks go on Brazil though. They always win ( well, not really but still ) It's just old now...

Pu the Owl
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:33 PM
I didn't like very much the behaviour of some players of Brazil... especially Rivaldo. So I hope Germany wins, even if their way of playing this year was really boring... *yawnnn*

Infernal Mass
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:02 PM
i feel as if Brazil will win. Germany almost lost to America afterall..if it had been any other team they would've never made it past the quarter final match.

Macceh^
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:27 PM
anyone watch the Korean game today, was quality in my opinion and a great show of sportsmanship at the end,

Wolrd Cup 2002 > Wolrd cup 1998

easily :P

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:54 AM
After all the bad things happened during this WC, I'm happy Brazil won. At least they deserved to win.

MakgSnake
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:03 PM
I Dunno, Brazils A Great Team, But I Wanted Germany To Win The World Cup...!... I Mean Five Times A Little Too Much. Ok Fine They Are Great And All..But Still... I Was Hoping Germany Would Win....But Oh Well..

Next World Cup.... Germany - 2006! Hmm...Intresting!.!

LEBSTA
Jun 30th, 2002, 11:43 PM
I TOLD U THAT BRAZIL WAS GOING 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://WWW.AUTOSALON.COM.AU/FINAL/EVENTS/SYDNEY/IMAGES/SYD_2000/35.JPG

Infernal Mass
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by LEBSTA
I TOLD U THAT BRAZIL WAS GOING 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/obvious.jpg

:laugh:

Frozen
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:35 AM
:laugh: That was funny. I was going for Germany. Yet I would like Brazil to win. But now it's going to be no less than 8 years before we see another team with 4 or 5 cups to get close to Brazil, I mean, it should be either Germany or Italy. and that is if Brazil does not win any of the 2 next World Cups. That's why I wanted Germany to win. So in the next WC it would have been more exciting the dispute for the Penta-championship.

Infernal Mass
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:37 AM
Is the next World Cup being held in Germany?..if so that might give the german team a little bit more motivation.

Frozen
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:06 PM
I have no idea. But that would be badass.

Ice Cold
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:16 PM
I don't think i've ever watched a WHOLE soccer game. Not that I hate soccer or anything, it's just that I've never really gotten in to it.

Basketball is the sport for me.

Q: How long is a pro soccer game?

Frozen
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:21 PM
A soccer game is 90 minutes long 45 minutes each half. But each half usually tends to be 50 minutes long and sometiems more, that depends on the development of the game. Soccer is nice and fun to watch only when the teams are real good, or at least when one of them is your country's team. I also like to watch basketball gmaes although I'm not good at playing it. But I think I'm a good soccer player.

Corey
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:02 AM
Does anyone else here follow the Rugby?

jbaseley
Jul 6th, 2002, 02:05 AM
it is football and next year england will win because they have a young team now that will all be stars by germany 06

Serj
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:51 AM
I was never a fan of Football (Soccer) until I saw the first game in World Cup. After that I was hooked instantly. I too am a loyal B-Ball fan. Heil Sacramento Kings!

Anyone looking foward to the Euro 2004?