PDA

View Full Version : The Eminem Show

MakgSnake
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:44 PM
Well I Know A Thread Was Made Before As Well About His New Album, But I Cant Find It.

But How Many Of U Have Actually Checked Out His Latest Album, Cause Its The BEST EVER....

Which Songs Have U Liked The Most

My Fav Has To Be "Sing For The Moment"
And After That I Love The "Halie's Song" And "My Dads Gone Crazy"..

All His Songs Are SUPER Amazing. Especially "Business" And "Till I Collapse" Man This ALBUM Rocks IMO...

What Do U Guys Think?....!....

MADRUCKIS
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Hey Makgsnake-its been awhile since we exchanged comments eh?

Yeah I started the last thread on the album cause I got it the day of but I don't mind talkin bout it cause I'm just listening to "White America" while I type (I go to TRL, look how many hugs I get)

His album is great, all three of his albums sound different. I think its the hardest thing out right cause I'm tired of hearing about what people have and how many cars and chicks they got-Eminem comes just in time to be totally different. It didn't get good reviews in some mags I read but I don't care-they don't know what their talkin about.

Eminem is one of the nicest mc's out right now....period!

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Eminem is the man...his new album rocks...I listen to it everyday...especially while I play sports games or Fighters

Ice Cold
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:26 PM
I love Eminem! He is THE coolest artist. I don't know how he comes up with those lyrics?

My friend has his Album so i'm going to burn me a copy.

MakgSnake
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
Hey Makgsnake-its been awhile since we exchanged comments eh?
His album is great, all three of his albums sound different.
Hey Madruckis.... How are You Man? Yeah Its Been LONG Time... Cause Of Me.. I Hardly Come On Now A Days :(

Neways, U Are Right, I As Well Hate About These Rappers Talking About.. Blondes, Money, Sex, And All.....Its Becomes Boring After A While.

I Just Love Eminem's Lyrics. Its Just Great..... Not Only They Are Different. But......Makes Perfect Sense. And He Talkes About Himself, As How He Was Before And Now.... Cause Every Singer Is Suppose To Show Or Atleast Give A Glince About Their Lives...

And He Does That Perfectly.......And I Find Him Funny... And Very Close To Reality. Although Sometimes He Goes Offlimits. But Its Cool.

I Agree All His Three Albums Are Totally Different. I Love All His Three Albums. Love The Song "Brain Damage".....And "Still Dont Give A ****".... And Yeah.."Marshal Mathars".....

Neways...... This Album ROCKS....... And Even If It Gets....BAD Reviews I Dont Care, I Love This Album And Everybody Should Get Their Hands On It.

Cause Lifes Boring Without "IT"

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:37 PM
I don't like any of his stuff personally because i really really dislike rap.As for his song writing he really never seems to sing about anything positive.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:33 PM
I don't think every artist or group should only be positive...Eminem sings about those topics because there hasn't been too many positive things in his life...he's just writin what he knows...and its damn good.

But he does sing about his daughter so that's a positive note.

Lost_myth
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:43 PM
AsS I said before... Eminem is the beyond good. My favorite song is "square dance." I just bought the cd. Hence, I have not had the chance to listen to the whole album.

Spirit
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:17 PM
eminem is a good artist and indeed his latest album is amazing. I liked it even though I wasn't a real fan of his until this album. Well I guess eminem fans rejoice.. :D Reminds me, I'm going to see him at the tweeter center soon =P hopefully, I just need to find the tickets somewhere O_o

Lost_myth
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:19 PM
:nono:Who are you taking? :blergh: :confused:

MakgSnake
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Lost_myth
:nono:Who are you taking? :blergh: :confused:
Well I Would Like To Know, Where Ure From, Like Which Country Do U Live In..... Dont Worry, I Am Not Being Rude Or Anything Like It. But Just Surprised That U Dont Know About Eminem.....

Cause Many People In Pakistan Dont Know About Eminem As Well.....I Guess Only 5% Know Him Well..... Thats It.

Eminems A Rap Artist...And IMO, He Is The Best.....And The Fact That He Is WHITE.. Makes Him More Popular. Cause Blacks Are The One Who Are "Suppose" To Be Best At It.... But...I Guess They Aren't Anymore. ... IMO.

I Love Busta Though......He Is Wicked!!!..

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:48 PM
lol...Makg...I think you misunderstood Myth...she's askin Spirit who he's goin with if he goes to the concert...from her previous post she says she's a big fan, so I think she knows who he is

Killuminati
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:05 PM
I love Em's new album. it has tight beats all the way thro. i dont think he is the best rapper tho i think that honors goes to Tupac. but anyway Em is still a damn good rapper ill give him that.

MakgSnake
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
lol...Makg...I think you misunderstood Myth...she's askin Spirit who he's goin with if he goes to the concert...from her previous post she says she's a big fan, so I think she knows who he is
Oops My Bad I Guess, I Was In A Hurry That Time And Thought She Was Asking. Who Are U Talking About.. Neways, Its Alright That I Complimented Eminem Again.

And Well, I Liked 2Pac Alot Too.... His Album "All Eyes On Me" Was The Best One....!.... And 2Pac Somewhat Rapped In The Same Way Eminem Does. Like Bringing His Life And All. But Eminem Is Great At It.

Female_Vivi
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:47 AM
I to LOVE this album. I got it as a birtday present from my boyfriend and it's a GREAT Album. Haillies song, Cleaning Out My Closet, I'm a soldier and Till I Collapse are my favorite song.

Mosdevious
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:36 AM
I personally don't like eminem, I think the beats on this album are strait dope(probably because of dr.dre) and i think he has incredible ryhming talent, I just hate what he ryhmes about.