PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice.

MakgSnake
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Have U Ever Sacrificed Anything...In Ure Life.. I Am Not Talking About A GOAT Or A Cow Or A Chicken. But Sacrificed A Moment For Someone Else.

Sacrificed A Small Thing As A Gum..Or Ure Love For Someone's Happiness?

Man, I Miss This PLACE Soo MUCH!.! DARN. When Will I Ever GET Back Home!.!
Miss U GUYS!!!!!!

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Of course...I sacrifice a lot of time for my friends and occasionally I'll pay for their meals if we go to Burger King and they're broke so i sacrifice money a lot

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Well, my story is a bit different from Mena's, but it has the same result.

I'm the 'middle' kid, so I often got less attention when I was young... I lost countless numbers of animals and it hurt me a lot when I was a kid. I lived on a small island in the middle of a lil town and there wasn't a lot of kids around... that's why my pets were so important to me.

I had a good number of friends, but from day 1 I knew I didn't want to get attached to them, because I always prefered to be by myself.

Recently, we move to another town, just to make my dad happy... So, I basically had to sacrifice all I had. My friends, some of my pets and even my home...

Yup, my only real reason to live now is my doggy... and my cat.
... and it's too bad that I'm the only one that wants to take care of my dog that had an accident last year. It's hard takin' care of her, but she's worth it. :D

Spirit
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:02 PM
it would all have to depend on the situation and what will happen as well as the consequences... It will also have to depend on what point of life I'm in O_o

Frozen
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:20 AM
I think I've had to sacrifice things several times. Like right now. As for a better life and future, I have moved from my ountry, first of all. Second, both my dad and my mom are very far away from me, each one of them in different countries. I left away all my friends and all my relatives. I think that was the sacrifice when I decided to move from country. And hell, ther'es been a lot of toher moments I've sacrificed some other things and time and stuff, but alas, I'm too lazy to mention all that :p

Pu the Owl
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:01 PM
Ah Makg, we miss you too!

Back to topic: I'm not sure I'm a person able to sacrifice anything, but sometimes, maybe because I'm very selfish, I feel like I'm forced to sacrify many things because of others, and I don't often feel happy for it.

MakgSnake
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I'm not sure I'm a person able to sacrifice

Hmmm......Well...I Am A Person Who Loves To Sacrifice For People, Cause It Just Makes Me Happy And Makes Me Feel Good (A Better Person)

But...I Have Changed A Little....Not Because I Want To. But Because Of This Cruel World. Cause They Just Dont Deserver Anything Like That.

People Now A Days Are Just Not GOOD At All.....They Are Soo Cruel To Others Around, That After Checking Them OUT.... I Dont Feel Like Sacrificing Anything. Even FRIENDS.. They ARe At Times EVIL Minded.. And I Hate That.

Neways..... I Guess Thats How The World Is Now.....I Hope It Gets A GOOD Change.

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:53 AM
I don't have problem sacrificing myself for the ones I love, but for other people, naaaah, the greatest part of the people I know are not worth of it...

Infernal Mass
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Sacrifices are a part of life.