PDA

View Full Version : 12stones

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Well this a new band that i'm listening too now and i can say i'm quite impressed with there stuff.All i have to say they have some definate potential.And there also touring with my favorite band creed this summer,so im really going to have to get my tickets to a concert quick.Oh and if anyone is curious to what they sound like click here (http://www.12stones.com/audio/index.shtml) oh and this is a clean band so they don't swear

Cannibal Clown
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I've only heard a bit of their music, but of ewhat I got, i thouhgt that they were quite good. I'm going to have to download some of their music when I get the chanse.

IcyMourdor
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:39 AM
12stones is going to be very popular in the future. They make clean music that is good. Creed is the same way. Although I didn't have the money at the time, I'll go buy the album soon. I hope to hear more of them soon. As for the concert SSSnake, do you know when and where it is?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:46 AM
8/10 East Troy, WI Alpine Valley,there playing with 12 stones and one other new band from florida.

Ice Cold
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:41 AM
I never heard of them. Thanks for the link. I only listened to "Broken" but I can tell they are guna go far.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Yeah sorry for the little thread resurrection but 12 stones has released a new very nice new vid to one of there better songs of the album.Go over to 12stones.com and download it.

AudioBoxer
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Ya they are kinda like Trust Company, I dont know if you guys know who the band Thrusday is, me and my friend discoverd them and told a bunch of people and now they are hella popular. I just hope 12 Stones, dont go onto MTV or anything like that, I hope they dont get popular!

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
Ya they are kinda like Trust Company, I dont know if you guys know who the band Thrusday is, me and my friend discoverd them and told a bunch of people and now they are hella popular. I just hope 12 Stones, dont go onto MTV or anything like that, I hope they dont get popular!

Actually trust company is kinda a knock off of 12 stones if you think about it trik.12 stones proceeded them.Anyways about 12 stones not getting popular......thats just unfair to say.