PDA

View Full Version : The Osbournes!

kamari-ice
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:21 AM
I like their show, its so cool.
I like Ozzie, always cussing.
Thats my kind of show.
I mean thats what a real family is like.
It ain't like the Brady Bunch now a days.
Everybody fussing and stuff, thats what makes me like it.
Many people like the Osbournes.
I am one of them.

IcyMourdor
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:57 AM
Although the choices seem rather extreme, I'll vote anyways. I like watching the show. It can get funny. Besides, Ozzy has done a lot for the rock world. Black Sabbath and on his solo career. he is definitly among the greats.

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:57 PM
I think its pretty funny. Ozzy is great.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:12 PM
It's a funny show...but I wouldn't exactly call it "normal"

Mercury Shadow
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:32 PM
The Osbournes suck, badly. All you hear is "beep beep beep" because the family curses way too much. No family I know is like that, KI... and Ozzy is a annoying drunk who can't sing.

Infernal Mass
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:26 PM
just a matter of time before the uncensored shows are slapped onto DVD and sold...they are making bank of that show.

BlackThornn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
I *bleep*in love this *bleep bleep* show, man.. It's *bleeeeeep* hilarious!

The choices for this poll are too *bleeep bleeeeeeeep* limited, man! *bleep*!

kamari-ice
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Who has a family like the brady bunch, come on.
Don't you know that is what people like to watch.
AND IF YOU LIKE THE OSBOURNES, CHECK THE SECOND ONE.
AND IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE FIRST CHOICE.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:35 PM
I never really watched the show.Ozzy is ok i mean as a song writer,the real talent in his shows has always been his guitarist like randy rhoads and Zakk wylde.The guys been in the business a long time and truthfully i think he should give it a rest.More about the show what i have watched nothing really seems to positive about it.I mean if his kids really act like that and thats how everyone is there setting a pretty bad example.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy_Lives!!
SSS NO ONE GIVEZ A **** ABOUT U! SO STFU!!!!!

Seems you got banned now your back and your spamming the forums and telling people they suck,so i think you should take what you said to me and apply that to yourself boy.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy_Lives!!
HEY WHITEAZZ......WHY DONT U GETTA JOB!? HOW OLD R U LIKE 23~? ****IN BUM AINT GOTTA LIFE

I got a job ***,happen to work at fed ex and make more money than you'll ever see considering how you treat others.

Reid
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:54 PM
We don't get The Osbournes until the fall here in Canada, so I can't really say what I think.

:P

I have always found Ozzy and Sharon's antics funny (in small doses) in the past though, so I think it might appeal to me.

Mosdevious
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:38 PM
The Osbournes is a funny show I must admit, but far from a normal family. I know nobody's family is like the brady bunch but the osbournes are just disfunctional, I hope there aint too many families like that either!

BlackThornn
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:16 PM
The only real differences between the Osbornes and my family is that we didn't have the money they do. And my dad never bit the head off of a bat. :D