PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:41 PM
What would you do to defend the one you love? Would you be ready to be involved in his/her problems or would you wait him/her to solve them alone? Would you defend her/him also in front of other people risking to face others' disapproval?

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:56 PM
Yes I would defend the person at all cost no matter what others thought, it would oly matter to me and what I would do

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Yes I would defend the person at all cost no matter what others thought, it would oly matter to me and what I would do

ditto ;) of course.

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:04 PM
that is just my code of honor so to speek

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:43 PM
Of course I would...I stand up for my friends so if I'm dating someone that I'm in love with of course I'm gonna stand by them

Cannibal Clown
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:18 PM
Depenind on the situation, I would go as far as dieng for a loved one. Friends or family. To me,anyone I care about deserves to live more than I do, and I would feel no hesitation in doing whatever I can to keep the lives of my loved ones pefect. They deserve it. I don't care what kind of crap I'd have to take from other people, because of my actions, just as long as I can get the point accross that the ones I love matter more to me than any phisical crap on this superbly gay Earth.

There's my word on the subject I guess.

happy_doughnut
Jun 21st, 2002, 07:56 PM
I wouldn't. I would let them handle their problems on their own, unless they asked for my help. If they don't, then it's because they probably don't need it so why should I get involved ? From an ebarrasment... maybe. it depends, really. If it were a really bad situation and I could prevent it, maybe I would do something but I'm not sure. Since I'm more than sure no one would do such for me, why should I do something along those lines for someone else ?
Besides, I don't have anyone I love. Bah... and if I did ( which I'm sure won't ever happen :D ) maybe... but most likey, I wouldn't do anything.

Black Heart
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:06 PM
Agree with mena on that. I'd let them solve their problems, unless they clearly tell me they need my help.

IcyMourdor
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:11 PM
I know this is the stereotypical thing to say, but I find it true for me. I would literally die for the person for whom I am in love with. As for who that woman is, I have yet to find.

Rohamgh
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Mena
. Since I'm more than sure no one would do such for me, why should I do something along those lines for someone else ?

awww, we'd all do stuff like that for you! :D:D:D

hehe but you know what they say, what goes around comes around, and do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and goodness given is goodness received, an' all that.....think bout it ;)

and CC, um....care about yourself more. I know this might sound selfish but...sometimes being selfish (at least a little) is the way to go:roll: