PDA

View Full Version : Minority Report

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:04 AM
This movie looks awsome, any of you guys going to go? I am this weekend.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:13 PM
Yeah, it looks like an awesome movie !
I wanted to go see it this friday, but I might not be able to make it...

Anyway, I heard it was a masterpiece, but I'll be the judge of that... :D

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:58 PM
me and my friends will probably go tonite

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:19 PM
neva heard of it, some1 fill me in? ;):D

damn i live in france and movies come out sooo late here. some movies (eg The Wash) don't even come out here an' we have to buy 'em (or rent'em) on DVD to watch them. Damn Star Wars was good though...and we got it almost the same time as the states :D:D

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:25 PM
It is the new Tom Cruise movie called Minority Report that takes place in the year 2054 and they have people that know when people are going to commit murder and Cruise plays an agent who arrests the people before they can commit the crime but then he is framed or something, hope that helps

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:27 PM
I didn't even know that it was out...I'm totally seein it!

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:30 PM
comes out Today

Cannibal Clown
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:21 PM
Hey 007,you going to the late night one right. Me and SSSnake are, and we'll try to get Neo to come,but today's his fathers birthday, so we don't know if he'll be able to come. Hope to see you there though.

007_JamesBond
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:56 PM
That movie was the best. I loved it and some parts did make you think though didn't they CC?

MADRUCKIS
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:50 AM
I think the movie was pretty good

Not the best movie I've seen in awhile but it had me goin'. It dragged out at times, I found myself thinkin "When are the credits coming."
The effects were awsome and the future gadgets and city was down right phenomenal (how bout that suspended highway?) but when it came to thes tory a lot of it dragged out wayyyyy to much for me to stand in the end. Don't get me wrong, the ending fit the movie and it is worth seeing what kinda crap Speilberg jams into its dvd, but it didn't live up to the hype!

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:34 PM
meh...Tom Cruise :boo:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:25 PM
I guess I was somewhat dissapointed...

I expected a deeper and more complex plot... Maybe it's just me, but I was always able to figure out the story to easily. But, it's still an awesome movie !

Eh... it's not always fun to be too smart. :laugh: