PDA

View Full Version : Pimp_Daddy507

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Hmmmm.........seems everyone wants me banned someway or another, i'm curious, who actually still wants me here?

It seems no one can handle a joke, and when ppl mess with me, I get the blame, especially that bastard Kabuki.....! As far as i'm concerned, I don't care getting banned, it'll be my 3rd so far! hehe....but thats jus my personality, and I cant really change that, so either you ban me or i'm just goin to have to try to change.......it's your choice ppl........your choice, not mine! As far as Kabuki, Hylas, and Indrid.........well, they deserved it

Peace out everyone! This'll probably be my last post! I'll be headin' to the Hip-Hop Forums next.........ppl will respect me over der

Anyway, i'm NOT apoligizing for the ppl that I insulted, but I can say this, I WILL try to change my acts and replies.......jus dont get on my bad side because........well..........there will jus be another war goin on

BYE BYE

~LLL~

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:08 PM
You are the weakest link... Good bye ! :D j/k

Seriously, don't be sucha baby... it's not because you got into some fights with certain members that we would like to ban you... Sometimes people express their thoughts and opinions in ways that others might dissagree with, but that doesn't mean you have to leave... or be banned.

I thought boxers weren't... quitters ? ;)
If you're able to put those kinds of things behind you and not them, you'll prove to them who is the better person... get it ?

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Hahaha........no one ever said i'm quitting or WANT to leave but ive had warnings already of getting banned, thats it

Pu the Owl
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:33 PM
You have to take the critics, because spamming around ain't a good way to show you're interested in staying here.
Nobody told you to go away. I think the critics only come from the fact lately you posted a lot of wrong replies in wrong forums. Change this way of acting and learn how to post stuff around and you'll be welcome.