PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pizza Store.

kamari-ice
Jun 20th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Which place do you like to buy Pizza at, you can only choose these.

Mr. gattis
Dominos
Little Ceasears
Pizza Village
Pizza Vill U.S.A
I like dominos.Which place do you go, one of those above.

Capoeira
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:12 PM
I usually get Dominos, Papa Johns is pretty good every once and a while. But I'd perfer Little Ceasers any Thursday night :D.

Pu the Owl
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Let's say it: in this case Italians do it better! Just go to an original and traditional Italian Pizzeria and try what they have to offer. Yummies yummies!
I've known many people who actually think Pizza Hut is a decent Pizza store... Pizza Hut ain't a good Pizza store at all! Pizza from places like this one tastes of plastic :P

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:58 PM
One of the best pizza I have ever eaten in my life came from a littl' place called:

Pizza Bravo ! :love:

... and believe me, I know pizza. If there's one person here who ate a lot of pizza in his life... it definitively me ! :D

happy_doughnut
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Well... personally, I like the pizza from Chuck-E-Cheese ( sp ?? ). It's the best ! :D I'm serious. It's always warm and... yum. It's just good.

Em, Pizza Hut and Dominos are also two good alternatives.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Chuck-E-Cheese ? Isn't that a place for littl' kids ?!?
Oh ! Sorry... didn't notice it was Mena speakin'... carry on ! :D

I think Pizza Hut is pretty good, but I don't really like the way the cheese is, plus the taste of their tomato sauce isn't actually... great. :P

Cannibal Clown
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I usualy get pan pizzas, From the grocerie store. But My favorite is Pizza Hut. I don'tknow why it wasn't included.

I used to like Little Ceasers, but then, about a year ago, they found out that employees were jacking off in the sauce. They got fired, and then a lot of people stopped eating there. Including me.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Let's say it: in this case Italians do it better! Just go to an original and traditional Italian Pizzeria and try what they have to offer. Yummies yummies!
I've known many people who actually think Pizza Hut is a decent Pizza store... Pizza Hut ain't a good Pizza store at all! Pizza from places like this one tastes of plastic :P

Yeah, I've been to real Italian pizzerias in New York and they're excellent. Pizza Hut is all greasy cheesy crap. You're so lucky, Fortune, to live in Italy... the land of great food.

Well, I think the best delivery pizza is Papa Johns.

And out of that list to choose from, only Dominos is in my town.

Harry
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Guys and gals,

one day I'll have to find a way to send you a pizza from a Pizzeria here in Italy. And maybe I could also send you some Lasagna, Gnocchi, Ravioli and other stuff... you'd be disappointed by how different a real Pizza is from the one of Pizza-Hut!

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:19 PM
I prefer a good homemade pizza myself. But if we order out it's usually Pizza Delight.

Hadoken
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:21 PM
I agree with fortune, those places dont taste as good as the neighborhood pizzaria's.
There is a place called Zz's pizza here that makes delicous pizza's! waayy better than anything that comes out of domino's or pizza hut.
And its worth the price too. Even if its quite a bit more expensive that those other places.

btw: Zz's is made by italians! thank goodness! :D
I wouldnt have it any other way. I think they're the only ones who make the best when it comes to pizza.. and erm, other italian foods. lol

kamari-ice
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:27 AM
I hate Mr.Gattis, if you through the pizza at someone it will kill them.
Their pizza is so hard.

IcyMourdor
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:44 AM
We have three main places for pizza here.

Pizza Hut
Little Caesars
Papa Murphy's

I prefer Pizza Hut, but LC has medium pizzas for $4 on Tuesdays. Nice for off-campus lunch. Papa M's is good, but gets greesy and i can only stand it about once a week.

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:27 PM
As Sleazy P Martini, I like especially homemade pizza. It tastes a lot better than Pizza Store's one. My cousin went to Italy last year and he said their way of cooking pizza is so different from the one of the typical pizza stores we have here! He said that was delicious! I would like to taste it one day! :phew:

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

uhhhhhhhh do Italians make cheezy crust pizza? I DON'T THINK SOOOO :D:D:D

And why in the world is Pizza Hut not on that list? I demand an EDIT :p

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:25 PM
Italians use an amazing cheese called mozzarella on their pizzas, and it tastes so terribly good! :drool:

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:35 PM
um mozzarrella is used on pizza hut pizzas too...:laugh: ;)

it's a "normal" cheese not like those wierd ass french cheeses with unpronouncable names. I like it:D

personnally, it actually depends on my mood which pizza i wanna eat. most of the time i prefer home-made pizza first, then italian restau, then pizza hut. but sometimes the 'hut comes first....

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Rohamgh
um mozzarrella is used on pizza hut pizzas too...:laugh: ;)

Like for everything else, the original tastes a bit different. You can't call pizza Hut's mozzarella cheese like that. I've tasted both and I assure you they have not so much in common. It's the same for wines: french or italian wines are way better than the ones produced in other countries. For example the champagne one. The original it's completely different from the fakes produced in other parts of the world, even if they actually use the same name.

kamari-ice
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:59 PM
Hey I am letting ya'll post your own pizza store.
You don't have to pick from that crazy list.
Wa-Da-Tah

Rohamgh
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon

Like for everything else, the original tastes a bit different. You can't call pizza Hut's mozzarella cheese like that. I've tasted both and I assure you they have not so much in common. It's the same for wines: french or italian wines are way better than the ones produced in other countries. For example the champagne one. The original it's completely different from the fakes produced in other parts of the world, even if they actually use the same name.

um...different but not neccessarily worse..depends on your mood as i said...i have tasted both too (I have a *real* italian restau 2mins from my house...and I live in france so the food is goood) but sometimes you want something that you know is just really BAD for you :D

how would you explain people goin to mcdonalds (people who can afford other things) instead of eating delicious prime steak?

to kamari: thanks duuuude ;)

Black Heart
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Rohamgh

um...different but not neccessarily worse..depends on your mood as i said...i have tasted both too (I have a *real* italian restau 2mins from my house...and I live in france so the food is goood) but sometimes you want something that you know is just really BAD for you :D

how would you explain people goin to mcdonalds (people who can afford other things) instead of eating delicious prime steak?

I can't understand how people can go to McDonalds and places like this. It's the american way of life that invaded also better and more healthy traditions. This is the typical case in which the winner ain't the best.

kamari-ice
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:15 AM
Have you heard that people who eat healthy and not eat meat are stupid.
And they also live for not that much time.
But people that eat meat live for a long time, and are very smart.
:)
So vegetarians will have problems along the way.
Hey I say, we are here for a short time, mineswell make fun of it.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
[B]Hey I am letting ya'll post your own pizza store.
B]

Hey Thanks, that's so kind of you.

BlackThornn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:28 PM
There is a place relatively near to where I live called "Blondie's Pizza".. That's the greatest pizza you'll ever taste, trust me.

Pizza Hut is... well, okay. Thier stuff tastes really, really artificial.. You'll love it if ya like lots of processed stuff, but not if you were raised on more "homey" ingredients. It's also really greasy, but that's a problem with pretty much any pizza.

My second favorite pizza comes from a Trattoria also near my house called "Grissini". GREAT pizza from there, but I'm afraid nothing shall ever topple the almighty blondie's big-as-a-sheet-of-paper slice.

Beretta55
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:29 PM
mmmmmmmmm.......pizza hut *drools*

FJ G-T
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Pizza Hut

Ice Cold
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Papa John's

Pizza Hut

and a little place called Buck's Pizza

MakgSnake
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:57 AM
For The Time Being I LOVE PIZZA HUT. But When I Was Young....I Use To Love PIZZA INN. I Miss That STORE, And I Dont See It Anywhere IN Canada.. :(

Ooooooooh I Love Pizzas!!!!!

Ice Cold
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:51 AM
U R from Canada MakgSnake? I have dual citizenship in both U.S. and Canada (Because my mom's Canadian).

I'm going on vacation in Quebec next month, but I don't know if my grandparents live in Ontario or Ottowa? (spelling) I still don't understand the whole thing about provinces and stuff.

Back to Pizza....umm...urr....It tastes good?

MakgSnake
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Ice Cold
U R from Canada MakgSnake?
Well I Live In Canada, And I As Well Live In Ontario, And Ottawa Is IN It. And So Is Toronto. :)

Neways, I Hope U Have Fun Here, Inshallah U Will..

Neways, Back On Topic...Pizzas I Can Sleeep On Them While EATING Em!!.!! aaAaahhhhahahahah

What Type Of Ure Fav PIZZA Is?? This Question Goes To All The Members.!!!
Mine Is "Chicken Tikka Pizza"........From Pizza Hut.!

Ice Cold
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Plain cheese or pepperoni for me!