PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to make plans?

Hylas
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Are you the kind of person who wants to have life planned or do you prefer to let life flow and do what is good to do in a particular situation?
If you like to make plans, do you feel upset when you have to change them or you don't mind?

Cannibal Clown
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I ahte planning. because they never go according to how you want them to. So in the end, you just get angry or upset because it didn't go how you wanted it to. If it's all in the moment, then you have any worry about having high expectations of something, then having them plummeted to the ground.

Like if you're buying a lotto ticket or something. If you're hoping to win, and you don't then you feel down, but if you're just buying it for the hell of it, and you don't win, then it's no big deal. And if you do win, sweet!

That can'treally be planned, but I'm just trying to get the poing accross.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:26 PM
I believe Cannibal cleared it up quite nicely...there's no stress or anxiousness when your doing things spur of the moment...

Spirit
Jun 19th, 2002, 10:22 PM
never made plans in my life, I just have a planbook in my head O_o hehehe

Rohamgh
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:25 PM
i never make plans, and when i do essays, i always get 2 marks knocked off (out of 20) because i didn't make plans. it pisses me off sooo much

happy_doughnut
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:01 PM
No. I don't make plans because I never follow them. Something else always comes up and I end up breaking them. Also, I don't because... who knows if you're going to live to see those plans. I just live life... one day at a time.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:08 PM
:( *sniff* that was so beautiful Mena... :laugh:

Seriously, I almost never plan... we have to carry an 'agenda' at college and I never use it... I haven't use any in years ! My brain can hold all the information that I need... which is a lot, of course. :D

Pu the Owl
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Yes, I like to have things planned, but this doesn't mean I follow the plans later...
To have a plan make me feel a bit more self-confident, even if I have to change plans in a second moment.

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:58 AM
I got to live life by the seat of my pants, one day at a time I hate planning so I dont

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:24 PM
In my everyday life I don't feel the need to make plans, but in some situations having a precise plan is very helpful and prevent you from feeling lost. I think making plan for anything is wrong, but sometimes is the best thing to control your situation.