PDA

View Full Version : Mister Mosquito!

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:33 PM
I Dont Even Know If This Game Is An ACTION/ADVENTURE, But I'll Post Its Thread Here

Have U Guys Heard About It!.! Its The Most WIERDEST Games Ive Ever SEEN Or Heard About It!.! Ure A Mosquito Looking For Blood, Cause Of Coming Winter And All!.!

Its Sounds So Strange But I Just Read the Little Preview On This Site......And It Sounds Kinda Cute And COOL!.! and From The Video Its Even More FUNNY!.! I Dont Know If I Should Say This Or Not....But I Want To Play This Game!!!.!!! I Mean.....This Is Totally Something New!!!! Wow!!!!

Japs.......They Are Soo CREATIVE! UFF!!!!! Just Like Me! LOL! :D

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:09 PM
It sounds pretty interesting. I've written many short stories like that when I was in Junior High. I've even came up with video games with the same similiar plot. Wierd, isn't it?

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I've even came up with video games with the same similiar plot. Wierd, isn't it?
I Think Thats Cool And Well..........Intresting...I See A Bright Future Ahead For U!.! :)

Pearl
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:14 AM
LOL :D That game is funny! I'm not sure I'll buy it, but at least I'll rent it to see if it's so weird as it seems!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:33 AM
A game based around mosquitos? Sounds like they're running out of ideas.

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:02 PM
It is defintly weird! Lol :)

I've seen a preview footage of it on DVD from my PSM2 magazine and the graphics look pretty good! I'll probably rent it to see what this game is all about

BowevelJoe
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:55 PM
they came up with this idea like 4 years ago, i remember it it was going to be released on PSX but its funding was shot so they cancelled it, well until now i guess lol...

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a really interesting game

Reid
Feb 4th, 2002, 10:54 PM
I heard about that somewhere before, but I thought it might've faded to obscurity.
But now it's back!
Woo!
Looks like a fun game, but I'll probably need to rent it before buying it.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Reid

Looks like a fun game, but I'll probably need to rent it before buying it.
Same Here. I cant Buy This Game. I Mean I Know Its Gonna Be A Different Experience But still.......If This Game Makes Me LAUGH And Something That I Should Show It To My Friends Whenever They Come Over. I'll Probably Buy It Then! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:01 PM
This game is going to be very original and neat at least i think so.Here's some screens.

Get him (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/playstation2/mrmosquito/020102/mosquito_screen024.jpg)
While there sleeping (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/playstation2/mrmosquito/ka_screen015.jpg)

merylsilverburg
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:54 PM
Oh man....I didn't know that Makg started a thread on Ka already. Sheesh! But the game is supposed to be in Simulation...at least that's what I heard.