PDA

View Full Version : Ah !

happy_doughnut
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I did it again ! *ahem*
Well, I'm curious. What would you guys do if you were to upset someone or make them feel " bad "... would you apologize or not ?
I don't know why... but I just find " apologizing " hard. It's as if I can't admit I was wrong or somethin'. Needless to say, that always causes me problems and rusults in loss of friendships. :(
*sniffle* I think I just repeated the same scenario again *sniffle*

Anyway, what are your takes on situations such as these ? Hmm ?

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:46 PM
I HATE apoligizing to ANYONE! I'll never do it and if I want to make them feel bad like my bro I'll jus get to their head and psyche them out.....hahahHAHAH!!!!!!im a mad man!!!!

no, but really, ill probably jus knockem out hard!

:laugh: on knockout kings 2002........hehe:laugh:

Hadoken
Jun 18th, 2002, 11:34 PM
If its a girl, then I usually apologize, if its a guy.. then well.. he probably deserved it. lol
cuz i dont want to make a girl feel bad, cuz then afterwards, i would feel bad myself for doing it. so i usually apologize and then they call me a dork because i do something really corny to cheer them back up. lol
i know, i know. doing corny stuff that makes me look like an idiot may sound weird. but i dont really mind. people already think i'm odd.
but thats why all the girls like me.:laugh:

btw: i'm not actually a dork. lookie my pics. lol
they just call me that because they dont know what else to say at that time.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:40 AM
i feel u on that one hadoken

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:23 PM
It's hard apologizing to a guy...so I rarely do it...unless I'm good friends with him...but I rarely get into arguments or fights with other guys so I don't have to worry about it...but if I upset a girl...like Hadoken said...I feel really bad about it if it was my fault and I will apologize immediately.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:12 PM
I get in fights with everyone, its not like I mean too, jus the way i am....

Hylas
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Depends on the persons: if I respect them, it's natural for me to apologize in case I did anything wrong, but in the other cases it's not that easy!

Cannibal Clown
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:57 PM
I always apologize to people. Because I'm always at fault and wrong about something. And a lot of teh time, I'm kinda forced to apologize, because I know that if I don't I'll get some sort of pain treatment from who ever is demanding iut. So I always just put my tail between my legs, tilt my head down and admit that I was wrong,he was right, or something of that nature.

I don't like apologizing though. It's like I'm degrading myself. Showing my inferiority of others. And nobody likes that. And people hate being wrong,or looked down upon, and it's natural to keep your head up high, and stay above others around you, and admiting that you aren't as great as you thought you are, or that you owe someone sypathy, or need to say that you're sorry, just brings you social status down.

But of coarse, when it comes to girls, I'm very apologetic. I always make them feel good about themselves,and if i am ever at fault for them being unhappy,or for complicating their day, I'll make sure that they knoew that I'm aware of my fault. It also makes me seem like more of a sweet person, kind and gentle. They seem to like that.

But I don't have a girl friend, and perhaps this is one of my faults, for picking up chicks. Maybe they want a strong, insensitive, and manly person who always stands tall,and never backs down. I'm so confused. But anyway. I can't help it. I will always be the one saying "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:34 PM
Apologizing is a perfect way to show your maturity. When it's time, I always apologize, because I feel dumb if I don't. Sometimes is difficult, especially for your personal pride, but protecting your pride showing you're a stupid is not a good idea...

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Depends on the persons: if I respect them, it's natural for me to apologize in case I did anything wrong, but in the other cases it's not that easy!

I agree totally with you. for example most people i do apologize, but I don't mean it (i'm nice, but not THAT nice), while others I really do do apolagize, eg. girls (pretty ones though :laugh: ) and guys that i kno v. well

tho i try more to not do wrong things :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: why did pimp daddy get banned? just curious.....

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:13 PM
I will apologize if I am the cause of why they are angry. I tend to get in the middle of peoples problems and that is never a good thing. But when I lost my house to a fire and everyone was Oh I am sorry, I was like yeah I know about 30 times an hour. Here was one situation where I had to apologize, it was at play practice and there was this one kid that kept messing around with me and pissing me off, it was after the fire by the way, and I just went off on him, and I told him to shut the hell up. He then wanted to get in a fight with me, even though I could have easily kicked his ass he still wanted to fight so I had to apologize, he knew I lost my house and yet he still tried to piss me off, it was his fault not mine.

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:16 PM
so why did you apologize?

and you lost your house? damn amn't I happy i live in a stone building :p

007_JamesBond
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:23 PM
I apologized for going off on him, it is just not what I do, picking fights that is and yeah I did loose my house