PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 6 HELP

Female_Vivi
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Ok, here is the deal.

My friend (the same of all the other times I posted about my friend) is playing Final Fantasy 6. She was on this island or something collecting some characters etc

Now the ship was leaving and she LEFT shadow on the island. But you NEED shadow in the future. Is there some way to get him back? She allready saved over that game and has no other saving points (stupid girl)

WHAT CAN SHE DO!!!!!

IcyMourdor
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:14 PM
No, once he is left on the Floating Continent, hes there for good. You don't need Shadow for the rest of the game, but it is nice to have more party members.

kupoartist
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Shadow is now gone. Sad to say it. In his place, you will now find Relm being beaten up by Behemoth in the Cave on the Veldt. Co-incidence? Get out of here! ^_^

The only good thing about this is that you'll get Relm's Dream when you save her. But as you missed all of Shadow's Dreams, it won't make as much sense as it should :(

Female_Vivi
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:06 AM
Isn't there any cheat to bring him back?

IcyMourdor
Jun 20th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I have no idea. They made a lot of character codes for FFT, but those are characters that you can't ever have. I guess you'll just have to look around. I doubt you'll find anything though.