Jan 30th, 2002, 03:32 PM
this is a thread about dragonball z
lets start with
who is your fav character?
what is your fav saga?
who is the best bad guy?

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Ive Never Seen This Show.......And For Some Reason Now I Dont Think Its A Good One!.!

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
And For Some Reason Now I Dont Think Its A Good One!.!

You're right: DB series is not as good as many fans say. It's obvious that a fan tends to defend his fave series, but DBZ is not one of the best series I've watched. It's plain and repetitive in some parts, and only because I think Mr Toriyama decides to earn lots of money using the repetition of the same scheme for the whole series.

Makg, I'm sure you'd like more adult typology of anime.:D

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:48 PM
1. Future Trunks
2. That one with the Androids
3. I don't have a favorite villian

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

Makg, I'm sure you'd like more adult typology of anime.:D
Ive Loved Cowboy Beebop Movie.!. I Am Totally New In The World Of Animes.......Yesterday I Went To This Japanese HUGE Mall And I Saw Thousands Of Anime Cartoons All Over, I Didnt Have A Clue What They Were.!. But From The Look, I Love Them!.! I Love Animation More Then I LOVE Anything Else!.!

Hylas Can U Suggest Any Good Animes....Like Beebop And Ghost In The Shell?

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Get Bubblegum Crisis! It's awesome :cool: .

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
Get Bubblegum Crisis! It's awesome :cool: .
I'll Definately Try To Get That, Sounds Funny But Cool!

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:52 PM
DBZ is one of the best anime of all time.

Favorite Character:Vegeta
Saga:Buu
Villian:Tobura

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:10 PM

I'll Definately Try To Get That, Sounds Funny But Cool!
make sure you know which Bubble Gum Crisis you're getting.

I like BGC Tokyo 2040 the best. It made me laugh.
I hated the original BGC. It was drawn terribally and the diolauge was terrible.
The remake of BGC was pretty cool though. BGCT2040 was better though.
And I've never seen BGC Crash

And I suggest you see Birdy the mighty<==Funny, Macross Plus, Akira, Shadow Skill<===Not the Motion Picture(It Sucked), and Armitage III, Evangelion is Awesome, and last but not least see Outlaw Star. Unedited was sooo much better than what was on Cartoon Network.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Umm i think this is a thread about dbz not those other animes,but anyways

My Favorite Character is Vegeta
The best saga is the Cell saga
The best villian is A toss up between Cell or Frieza

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Krillin and Hercule kick ass.

That's all I have to say.

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Umm i think this is a thread about dbz not those other animes
Yes Ure Right, But DBZ is An Anime And We Are Talking About Something Related To Animes.......Not Like We Are Talking About Animals And How They Mate And All! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:15 PM
I dont know but this thread is intitled dbz not cowboy bebop or bubble gum crisis

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Yeah I Know....it Is.......But Like I Said That I Havn't Seen The Show And I Am Not Sure If I'll Like It.......... Hylas Proved The Point Saying That Is Isn't The Best Animes.....And Then She Recommended Me To Try Out Some Other Animes And Thats How We Got Into Those Animes.......Its Not Like We Intentionally Tried To Changed The Subject, From One Conversation, It Reached To Another.!.

Neways! Its Cool.....I Am Not Gonna Post A Reply Now To This Thread....As I Dont Know Anything About DBZ, I Was Just Trying To Get Some Knowledge About Animes. Sorry!

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:31 PM

Hylas Can U Suggest Any Good Animes....Like Beebop And Ghost In The Shell?

Evangelion or Trigun, or maybe Serial Experiments Lain!

Ruby Moon
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Character: Piccolo
Saga: I'm not sure about waht do you mean with saga...
Villain: Freeza

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:10 PM
By sagas he means Saiyan saga "the fight against vegeta and napa"Freiza saga "fight against frieza"Cell sag ,Buu sage etc

Ruby Moon
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:14 PM
ok! thanks! sorry for my dumbness!
I liked the saga with Freeza the most!

BowevelJoe
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:12 AM
Character-Piccolo or Krillin
Saga-the Cell was cool..
Villian-BuuCellFrieza was mean, but ill say Master Roshi when he went crazy...

JC Denton
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:40 AM
what does everyone reckon the best fight of all
time is?

gouko vs cell was pretty cool,
agree?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:41 AM
Villian-BuuCellFrieza was mean, but ill say Master Roshi when he went crazy...

Your nuts lol,master roshi:confused: hehehe:eek:

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:41 AM
You are f*cking crazy. Get back into reality. that damn Par could kick his ass any day.

JC Denton
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:48 AM
who the hell is par?

nanjij
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:03 AM
ive only seen clips off the net of the majin vegeta vs goku fight but what i saw is amazing. i saw them on www.dragonballmaster.com/film

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:24 PM
Gohan or Goku
Cell
cell

those are mine, Whatis your favorite moments in DBZ?

devilmaydie
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:19 PM
Favorite Character: Gotenks/Piccolo
Favorite Saga: Buu Saga
Favorite Bad Guy: Majin Vegeta

I think my favorite fight scene was the second battle wit Broli. It was cool because Gohan (with the help of Goten) blasted Broli into the Sun and vanquished the original Super Saiyin for good. Now that's cool:cool:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
ive only seen clips off the net of the majin vegeta vs goku fight but what i saw is amazing. i saw them on www.dragonballmaster.com/film

Yeah i've seen it on tv is absoutley awesome!!!!!!!!!

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:17 PM
its a shame Britain has to be behind the u.s and nearly every other country in everything. computer games come out everywhere else first, same with movies and even dragonball z
on cartoon network( the channel dragonball z is on in england) at the moment they are showing the start of the great saiyaman saga. it is pathetic, if only this country could get up to speed.

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:40 PM
Wow alot of peeps seem to have DBZ what isit ?!!? Lol :rolleyes:

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:02 PM
dbz stands for dragonball z as in cartoon,

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:10 PM
It is my favorite Anime, and my favorite fight is when Gohan kicks some a## against Cell when he goes level 2

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:15 PM
that wasn't bad, but gokou's fight with cell looked much better,
Gohan did look pretty cool with his serious face, after cell gave him a beating and he walked out with the dust clouds around him,
still its a shame he turned into such a whimp.

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:18 PM
I know that sucks, I think that he should have kept training and remained the strongest, did you see the episode when Goten and Trunks goes Super Sayjin Goten rules, he is so calm and just like his father with all that power

JC Denton
Feb 2nd, 2002, 04:21 PM
i think gokou becomes the strongest again, but don't hold me to that. Goten does rule, your right.

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
Goku becomes the strongest because the series is based around him

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:39 PM
yea dbz is greta and he main character has to be there, because he's the main characters. Hard to have FFVII without cloud....

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:45 PM
right without cloud it would not be the same

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:17 PM
see my point about goku? wiothout him it just wouldn't be the same... not that I watch a lot of dbz, but I like it

BowevelJoe
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:26 PM
yeah, Goku was passed up along time ago, just about anyone on the series now could kick his ass with one finger lol, but ah well, i always liked em...

JC Denton
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:33 AM
i am pretty sure goku becomes stronger than gohan again. Yamcha could never kick goku's ass, yamcha is a weakling. so not everyone in the series could beat goku, well not unless something happens to him?

007_JamesBond
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:50 PM
Where did Yamcha come into play? he will never be stronger than Goku, the last that see of Yamcha is during the Cell, he doesn't even take place in the WMAT because he is not strong enough to compete

Spirit
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:49 PM
would any of you know of any dbz cites with pictures of the main character(goku) I need to make quite a bit of signtaure from dbz and I would appreciate if you told me good places, oh and if you need a signature don't hesitate and ask.

007_JamesBond
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:31 PM
If you could make me a Bond one if it is no trouble, but back to the matter at hand DBZ is good and Goku is the strongest and will remain the strongest.

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:33 PM
sure thing, dude it will be done by tonight just check ur pm by tonight.
Yea and I totally agree with that since he's just so powerful heheh

JC Denton
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:05 PM
i was just thinking about characters finishing moves,
goku=kamehamehar
vegeta= final blast
tien= solar glare, multiple form
piccolo= special beam cannon
gohan=masenko, kamehamehar
yamcha= ?

does anyone have a clue what yamcha's finishing move is?

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:06 PM
uhh no idea, how about you describe what the moves do cause I'm :eek:

JC Denton
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:13 PM
personally most of them are self explainatory as for the ones with wierd names all damage enimies exept for solar glare which just blinds them. what is yamcha's finisher?!!!

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Good guy: Gohan
Bad Guy: Cell and Captain Ginyu...

I dont know about the stages, i forgot the names.
I dont watch DBZ.

Friza
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Favorate Good Guy.

Android 16 (Cell Games and Imperfect Cell Stage one Saga, Epsiode in the later is Silent Warrior,)

Favorate Bad Guy

Frieza (After all he was a tryant that distroyed several planets and enslaved entire worlds.)

Favorate Epsiode

I like all of the epsiodes I've seen and thouhgt i love the entire Frieza/ Namek Saga, My favorate epsiode is durning the Cell Games. Android explosion. no one not Goku, not Krillin, Not Tien, Piccolo, Yamcha, Mr. Satan ,or anyone else came to help/save Gohan. It was Android Sixteen. He knew he was going to die, but it didn't matter to him. The important thing was that he ensured the life of the planet he loved.

And I don't know what Yamcha's finishing move is in DBZ but in DB it's Wolf Fang Fist.