PDA

View Full Version : Magazines

x157anz
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Just wondering what magazines everybody buys ?!?
I buy:

PSM2
PSI2
PC GAMER
TODAYS GOLFER - sometimes
Dj Mag

Quite alot eh ?! well i get bored :p i buy them throughout the month after iv read one i get the other :)

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I don't usually buy magazines, only manga and comic books :D

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I Love PSM2 --> The Best MAG EVER!!-!! And I Buy Electronic Gaming Monthly, But I Like To Buy Official Ps2 Magazines Alot.!. And......Let Me Think..PSM Is Good!.! I Buy That Most Of The Times!.!

And The MAG I HATE THE MOST Is "GAMES MASTER".....They For Some Reason HATE Metal Gear Series And SolidSnake!.! UFF.!! Dont Like Them AT ALL!!!

x157anz
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Some mags i just buy for the huge poster to put in my room which looks cool
Like i did with planet playstation the mags crap :p
O if a mag has some cool demos or reviews in i just get that.

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:12 PM
Yeah Some I Buy Too For POSTERS!.! Especially If There Is Something To Do With METAL GEAR!-! Then Its A Must!.!

How Many Do U Guys Have?.?

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:19 PM
I've been getting EGM lately. I subscribed to them cause it was $25.00 for two years. They're alright, but some times they can send me off the deep end. I still can't believe they gave Super Smash Bros. melee game of the month instead of Final Fantasy X :eek: .

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
I still can't believe they gave Super Smash Bros. melee game of the month instead of Final Fantasy X :eek: .
Yeah I Hate When That Happens!.! I Mean.....I Have No Idea How Can Do Something Like That, May Be They Are Bribed By Nintendo.......U Never Know!.!

JC Denton
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:36 PM
i get pc gamer usually that is if i get one, it has more reviews and
less adverts than the rest thats why i get it.

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by JC Denton
i get pc gamer usually that is if i get one, it has more reviews and
less adverts than the rest thats why i get it.
U Kidding Me?....I Love ADVERTS.....I Mean About All Those New Games Which Are Coming Soon, I Love Seeing Their Posters!.! And If They Are REALLY GOOD........They End Up Getting Posted On My WALL! :D

JC Denton
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:43 PM
what i meant by "adverts" was the stupid ones nothing to with new games like adverts for getting a car or a cheat website i have no problem with posters.

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Yeah I Hate When That Happens!.! I Mean.....I Have No Idea How Can Do Something Like That, May Be They Are Bribed By Nintendo.......U Never Know!.!

Lol, yeah, that must be why "shoe" (Hsu) was looking so weird in that lsat pick.:p

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Heres the ones that i get

1.Psm
2.Egm
3.Opm
4.Pc gamer
5.non related-rolling stone
6.non related-guitar world

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:48 AM
I used to be a psm subscriber, but I'm broke right now, but I do buy comics, such as The Darkness, Witchblade, other titles, and some "adult titles"

BowevelJoe
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:58 AM
Bribed you say? Super Smash Bros Melee was an awsome game, just because you dont have a gamecube doesnt give you the right to bash a game you dont even own, FFX was an awsome game and everything but not the best in the world, and no im not saying that SSBM is the best game in the world either. Its thier opinion not yours lol

As for you poor smoes that buy Official stuff, id go for the unofficial stuff, they rate there games way to leniant with the official stuff, you know, butter it up and try to push their products.. but thats just me saying that, do what you gotta do lol

i get PSM(unofficial of course lol) and PC gamer, most mags i used to read are dead and cancelled lol...

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:56 AM
Im subscribed to Game Pro and thats it, thought about offical Playstation Magizine but not sure if i want it.

Reid
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:31 AM
I always pick up Animerica Extra and Maxim, and sometimes Rolling Stone, Circus, or PSM.

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:46 AM
I usually get PSM2 and I'll some tiimes get OPS2 too!

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:06 AM
games master isn't bad, it gives you info on all the platforms, which is usfull when you have a
.pc
.n64
.psx
.gameboy
and soon to have an xbox

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:47 PM
Just bought the Febuary issue of PcGamer :)
Has some cool reviews and Myth III Demo :)

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:23 PM
myth 3: the wolf age,
is the demo any good?
whats it about?

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:27 PM
Its a RPG kinda game.
i Havnt had time to try it out yet .