PDA

View Full Version : MGS2 substance

Infernal Mass
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:25 PM
just saw the trailer a few secs ago..and i'm speechless. looks like i'll be buying this game again. If anyone wants to see it for themselves..well those who haven't yet , you can run a search thru Kazza with the keywords xbox and it should pop up..it's about 10mb in size and 4mins in length. ..so what are you waiting for go get it now:laugh:

ludaman99
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:26 AM
when is it coming out i 4 got

Infernal Mass
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:56 PM
the end of the trailer says "winter"..i'm sure gamestop will have a date set in a few months

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:46 AM
isnt MGS2Sub like that MGS1:vr missions????? if it is, its a waste of cash

MakgSnake
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:26 AM
No Pimp, It Is Not Like The Last VR Mission. In Substance U Can Play As...> Solid Snake ... It Has Snake Tales, Boss Survival. Casting Theatre. 100 Alternative Mission...And Also Include 200 VR Missions. .... With "Sons Of Liberty" In It. So .... I Think Its Gonna Be One HELL Of An Amazing DVD!!! :)

Ice Cold
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:29 AM
So are you saying I could sell MGS2:Sons of Liberty and just buy MGS2 Substance?:peoples:

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:53 PM
good thing i havent bought MGS2 yet........ill jus buy substance instead

RobHardo
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:24 PM
buy sons of liberty used then return it after yo ubeat it it only requires bout 7 hours at the least

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:49 PM
I know MGS2 I rented before, I didnt get far cause I was busy playin FFXI but my bro is already almost done in 13 hrs, we rented them

Also, r u some kind of walkin advertisement snake? You have a thread about GTA Vice City tellin everyone to buy it now this? I'm not tryin to be mean here, but you sure do advertise a lot games.....lol

Did Sony hire you to secretly tell ppl about upcoming games? How much you getting paid.......haha~!:laugh:

Ice Cold
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:05 PM
I've beat MGS2 already, and I hope that MGS2 Substance is set up to were my progress is kept from MGS2.

What I'm trying to say is I hope I can load my MGS2 progress onto MGS2 Substance. THat would be sweeet.

Calm down Pimp. Remember PILLS ARE GOOD! Hehe:laugh:

Ice Cold
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:44 PM
MGS2: Substance is coming out in November on the Xbox. :peoples:

It is coming out on the PS2 and PC soon after that. Why Konami decided to go onto the Xbox first is beyond me! I guess I'll just have to wait. To read more go to...http://www.gamesdomain.com/playstation2/previews/Metal_Gear_Solid_2_Substance.html

Harry
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Ice Cold
MGS2: Substance is coming out in November on the Xbox. :peoples:

It is coming out on the PS2 and PC soon after that. Why Konami decided to go onto the Xbox first is beyond me! I guess I'll just have to wait. To read more go to...http://www.gamesdomain.com/playstation2/previews/Metal_Gear_Solid_2_Substance.html

The reason is $$$, as Kojima himself revealed. Actually, all the screenshots and the videos at present available are from the Ps2 version...

Ice Cold
Jun 20th, 2002, 10:59 AM
For real? Well I guess they are farther along then I thought. Thanks for the news Harry.