PDA

View Full Version : Spriggan

BowevelJoe
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:44 PM
This is mindless violence at its greatest, the story line was extremely simplistic and easy to follow but the movie itself was freakin awsome! If you havent seen this anime movie yet go see it now. Yes, right now! Hey! stop reading this and go see Spriggan! :)

Hylas
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I've only read part of the manga series and frankly I hate it. It's too plain stupid for my personal taste, but I know many boys who like it a lot.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:54 PM
I've heard the name before, but know absolutly nothing about it. And I can't really see it where i live. So it'll be a while, if ever I see it.

Well, at least I know that Boweveljoe can't yell at me for posting about it instead of running out and seeing it. Because i can't. So I have plenty of time to post this here small paragraph.

BowevelJoe
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Gah, im not talking about the manga, im talking about the movie :lol, i dont think the manga would be very good anyways.. the movie kicks ass though, the nonstop action...ahh, good stuff :)

Ahh CC, i am getting that mail package, its just i got another shipment of anime in, get AIM or something, and we can discuss which series you want..