PDA

View Full Version : Anime Action! (Figures that is)

BowevelJoe
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Any of you guys know of any good websites to buy anime action figures off of? Besides e-bay, i just purchased a Monev the Gale recently, if you have seen Trigun you need to buy this figure instantly! Man it is awsome! So does anyone know of any places?

Pu the Owl
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Well, I'm not the best person to suggest sites to get Action figures, but when I had to buy some, I got them from ebay (and the plushies too).
Other than that I do my anime-related shopping at the local anime store :P

merylsilverburg
Jun 18th, 2002, 02:48 PM
No, I'm sorry Bowevel (BTW, welcome back!!!! :)) I can't tell you any other place to buy figures online.....most of them are in Japanese, and I don't know Japanese. :P I have the Vash and Wolfwood figure (Kaiyodo version), but I wasn't sure if I should get the Monev the Gale one.....I'm looking forward to getting the Meryl figure from Trigun though. :cool: Anyway, I got the Hellsing figures of Alucard and Serass on Ebay from Japan...otherwise I wouldn't have any idea where to get them. I'm sorry I can't help you more, but Ebay is the best place. :(

BowevelJoe
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Yeah, im hunting the Vash and Wolfwood Kaiyodo action figures at the moment, but i always get outbid X_x :) anyways, seems theres not too many places to get em..this suprises me..

Frozen
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:27 PM
Well, I don't know where do you live but if where you do there's an Electronics Boutique they usually have a good variety of action figures and the prices are not as bad as that of the games they sell. I have never bought anything online so I could not tell you O.o'