PDA

View Full Version : Bourne VS Bond

Cannibal Clown
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Okay, here's the thing. My friends and I just got back from seeing Bourne identity and we thought it kicked a$$. But then a comment was made by 007 James Bond, saying that Bond could stil beat Bourne's butt any day. Well, SSSnake, Neo, and I had to dissagree. We think that Bourne was way cooler than Bond. Hopefully someone else here saw the movie and can comment. Because I want someone else to help SSSnake Neo and I convince 007 that Bourne is better.

This is kinda a stupid thread i guess. But it's still worth a try. What do you think?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Ok jason bourne makes bond look really bad.Bond mainly relies on his gadgets to get the his job done,bourne improvises.Plus bourne is much better with a gun and can fight a hell of a lot better

IcyMourdor
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Jeff, I like Bond and all, but there is no way that he is better than Bourne. Although Bond has it better with the women, in a straight melee fight, he wouldn't stand a chance.

007_JamesBond
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Bourne is the best AMERICAN
Bond is the best BRITTIAN

I dont care I think bond is the best, and I dont care not one person can change my mind, the reason Bond has all the gadgets is that MI6 cant train a person in hand to hand combat, hey look at their history Americans had to come in and save the day for them countless times, but just stop and think How many times has Bond saved the planet from Total distruction. BTW the Bond trailer was at the Bourne Identity and it looks like my kind of movie. Jason Bourne, James Bond anitials are not a coincidence.

THANKS Flatliner for bring this thread up, making it open for a world of discussions, just remember I know where you live, lol

Cannibal Clown
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I didn't even notice the whole initials thing! Jeese 007, you get tooo into this whole thing don't you?

And why in the heck did you callme Flatliner. He's dead now. It's Cannibal Clown now, K.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:31 PM
I say that the first one that gets a gun wins ! :laugh:

It’s as simple as that... :D

MADRUCKIS
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:39 PM
They showed the Bond trailer

DAMN

I saw some garbage crappy trailers! Yeah, man-Bourne can beat anyones rumpus-hands down. But in the end, Bonds gadgets play a major role. In a fight, Bond gets it cause he doesn't have to get close to kill someone. In hand 2 hand combat, its Bourne hands down!
Whos better, I would have to pick Bourne
I'm the close combat type guy, the gadgets are cool, but its nothing like snapping a mans arm in three places before shoving a pen into his wrist to make my day!:laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Which 'known' action hero do you believe could beat Bourne ?!?
I'm not talkin' about super heros like Spider-man, but others like Rambo, etc.

... or maybe you think he's the best in the world ?

Infernal Mass
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:54 PM
IMHO...Undercover Brother would beat both Bourne and Bond

http://www.undercover-brother.com/no-1-comedy.jpg

BlackThornn
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:53 PM
Solid...

Infernal Mass
Jun 16th, 2002, 11:36 PM
:laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:28 PM
All bond is his gadgets without them hes useless.I bet if bourne had a simple pistol and bond still had his gadgets,bourne will still find a way to win.