PDA

View Full Version : Bye

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Bye guys!!!
Wish ya luck!

Harry
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:57 PM
You post like a mad for a couple of days and then say goodbye? That's weird...

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 15th, 2002, 04:17 PM
... in deed it is. :confused:

kamari-ice
Jun 15th, 2002, 04:32 PM
He is leaving with a mark.
So we will always remember him when he is gone.

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Final Post: Thanks guys.. I have to head on something! bye...

IcyMourdor
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Dude, this was a short little trip. Although I find it pointless and a waste of time to post for days and not come back. Oh well, your decision.

Hylas
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Not to sound harsh, but I think this should be locked. You want to leave after a very short stay. You posted in every possible thread, even threads that are kinda pointless at the moment because they were stuff like newbie threads posted more than a month or two ago, and I found it silly. That's not what a good member should do: spam for a couple of days and then leave. That's why I think this goodbye thread is silly as well.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Yeah, the first time I saw the general chat forum, I looked to see that the threads were pushed back by about four pages. I thought it was whacked. Especially comming from one person. I PM'ed him this note. It was kinda harsh, but who cares.

What the **** dude. You've been on these forums for 5 ****ing days and you've already got 238 posts on the count, and rising. You have over 48 posts per day on your record. You put the ****ing general chat forum back four pages. I'm glad that you're getting into the whole posting thig, and contributing to the threads, but God Damn yo, turn it down a bit will ya?

This isn't a race, you don't have to compete with us on a post count, just make sure all of the **** you put up is worth reading, and stay away from three word spam posts. Okay. But anyways. welcome to the forums. This is Cannibal Clown and it seems like you're on to a speedy start. But slow it up a bit for the rest of us.

I swore a lot, so what. I think I might have scared him away.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Not to sound harsh, but I think this should be locked. You want to leave after a very short stay. You posted in every possible thread, even threads that are kinda pointless at the moment because they were stuff like newbie threads posted more than a month or two ago, and I found it silly. That's not what a good member should do: spam for a couple of days and then leave. That's why I think this goodbye thread is silly as well.

hehe.......ditto, kinda had weird thoughts about the guy anyway

EDIT: whoa! he posted 48 posts in 1 day for 5 days!? damn..........!!!!! I barelly post about 10 times (max) in 1 day.....how does he do it???? seriously.....

Rei
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Uhmm are you leaving because you feel offended for the "Finest girl" thread?
If it's for this reason, don't take it too seriously...
And BTW the thread was closed for the same reason.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:36 PM
uhhh dude, im the one that started "the finest girl thread".......it was jus post to be about the girl u liked.....thats mainly it

Pu the Owl
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Maybe he was hurt by some comments about him and also by some coments about his way of posting. I'm surprised too, looking at the huge number of posts he gained after so little time. I have to admit that not all his threads and replies were spammy ones though.

Nobody were asking you to go away, if that was the reason that made you decide to leave. I think the greatest part of them only asked you to post in a more clever way. I'm not saying you're not clever to post, I'm only saying that sometimes is better to post only if you really have something to say or if you want to reply, not to have a huge number of posts. We all post silly stuff, more or less, but Hylas was right: what's the point in replying to a welcome thread posted more than a month ago? o_O; And the same goes for double posting: if you have something new to add to a thread and you were the last one to post it's ok, but if you posted few minutes ago and you don't have anything new to add, why posting again? This is not a chatroom, this is a forum.

You shouldn't leave, if that was the reason, and if someone offended you in a bad way let me know about it.
Other than that, I can't really add anything else.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I think maybe I offended him, I said he was "gay" for not liking sex at his age.....16:roll: in the finest girl thread

If i did, im sorry, i joke a lot:P

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Yeah...that post count was overwhelming when I first saw it...but most of it was spam and he like double posted everything...but I didn't you could push back the threads??

FJ G-T
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:44 AM
I guess. Bye... I think he was offended, True he shouldn't left.

Frozen
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Yes, I think you shouldn't leave fella, you should relax, take it easy, and stay. Come on, stay man! :D

Spirit
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:48 AM
I know you'll be back to read my post so you never left =P

Ice Cold
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:44 PM
You know he's lovin evey minute of our begging him to come back.

But this Forum does need members...Come on back man.

goodman
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Yeah. come on back, Ice Cold, i mean, Indrid Cold, i mean you were such a huge part of the forum for three days, pleeeezzzeee come back, if your not already kinda Cold, or Ice Ice, babeeeeeeeee. :laugh:

Ice Cold
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Does anybody know what Indrid Cold means anyway. Ice Cold is self explanitory but I got no clue about Indrid.

Indrid Cold
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:06 PM
I dont want to...
Its jsut too many people bully me here a lot....
Instead, im the youngest. im only 12 years old kid, i dont think this is the place ofr me, I dont have fun in forums like i do, noone Keeps swearing and bugging me....

Sorry but i have to head on something...

FJ G-T
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Its good to see you post again... Ummm do you mean lots of members here bully you a lot?? But it doesn't mean you have to leave the forums because someone bullied or personal attacked you.. Man Relax. Come on, come back to the Forums...

Indrid Cold
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Sorry FJ.... good word but i dont htink i will!!!

FJ G-T
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:22 PM
I have nothing to say to you... You shouldn't have left anyways...

FJ G-T
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Ok.. up to you to leave here, True, your wasting the whole Post you did.. I bet you had a hard work on that.. I guess Bye Indrid... Goodman Indrid cold does not mean anything, its a name from a movie titled Mothman...

Pu the Owl
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:05 PM
You're free to spam any other forum, but don't come here only to post your new location. If you leave, be good and stop spamming. This kind of things make me go mad :mad: