PDA

View Full Version : Metallica

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Well its been awhile since metallica has been in the spot light but there working on there new album now.I personally am extremely hyped about it,they got a new bassit(bob rock)now that jason left the band.Tell me what you think and what you expect from metallica's new album.Oh heres a nice little video stream from lars its at the bottom of the page that include a little bit of there new stuff,click here (http://www.metallica.com/metdotcom/indexa.html) btw there is some strong language in the video

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't expect anything less from you SSSnake, which albums do you have? I know that I am getting 6 of them, I am happy, and I dont have to pay a cent

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:51 PM
wow dude dont start in this thread just warning you that if you continue to compare Metallica to Limp Bizket you will get yelled at by SSSnake, and for the record Metallica is way better than Limp Bizket ever will be. In every aspect they are beat

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Alright then sorry for asusing you but just dont talk about Limp in this thread, I warn you

Spank-A-Thon
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Well its been awhile since metallica has been in the spot light but there working on there new album now.I personally am extremely hyped about it,they got a new bassit(bob rock)now that jason left the band.Tell me what you think and what you expect from metallica's new album.Oh heres a nice little video stream from lars its at the bottom of the page that include a little bit of there new stuff,click here (http://www.metallica.com/metdotcom/indexa.html) btw there is some strong language in the video Dude, Bob Rock is not their new bassist - he's just been doing some fun gigs with them. Bob Rock's a producer, he produced Black, Load, ReLoad and will be doing the new album.

If Metallica get a new bassist, my money's on Les Claypool - the former Primus bassist cos he's good friends with Jaymz!

- S

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Man put an article saying that he's not the bassit right now.Hetfield even talked about him in many guitar magazines that i have saying how great it is to work with him.

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Hey they're going to do a Ramones song. How cool is that?