PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Hylas
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:46 AM
What do you think it's the necessary element to find happiness?
Money? A good personality? The ability to accept anything that happens in your life? Living in a certain place? Or maybe does it depend on the persons you have around?

MakgSnake
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Happiness Lies Within Your Parents, Ure Brothers/Sisters, Then Ure Wife/Husband, Then Ure Kids. U Make Them Happy.........Inreturn U Feel Happy.

I Believe, Accepting Things That Happens Keeps U Happy as Well, Cause Then U Leave Everything To HIM...... And Whatever God Does Is Always GOOD For Us.

kupoartist
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:16 PM
When I find happiness, I'll tell you what the source is. If I ever do that is.

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:39 PM
happinesss does not exist, the day that I encounter happiness is the day that........I..............leave everything behind

Mosdevious
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:08 PM
:phew: :frust: :phew: :frust: Happiness is temporary, it comes and goes like the wind...I don't think anyone is truly happy ALL the time...

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Happiness is where the home is, or heart??? which is it

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Umm.. Not decided yet.. Perosnality Life, is my happiness!

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:51 PM
Personality

Cannibal Clown
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Happyness is realizing that you are happy. Some people go around all day, saying that their life sucks, they'd like to die, nothing ever good happens to them. And the only reason that they are like this is because they cannot admit that there are reasons to be happy, all they have to do is recognize them and except the fact that they would be happy if they'd just agknowlege it.

I act like that all the time, and the only time I can seem to cheer myself up is when I stop and think that I am happy, just I don't know it yet. Then I say that I have no real reason to hate myself, and that life is wehatever I make it in my own eyues. And if I make it a joyfull place, it will be rthat way to me, and that is all that matters.

If you wake up in the morning and are in a gloomy mood, why is that. Did you dream up something sad, remembering what happened the day before, dreading what's going to happen today. Maybe you just didn't get enough sleep. Who cares, whatever reason you feel gloomy is irrelevent, because you decide how you should feel, and not let the sh*t that surrounds you everyday decide that for you. Wake up and just force yourself to smile, you will eventually feel glad. Without any real rerasoning, you just will. It's a prooven fact that if you just take the time to smile, you will feel better. same in reverse, frown, and yuo will inevitably feel bad.

So it all matters on how you want your feeling to be. You want to look for happyness, look at yourself, and say "I am happy!" That's it. And then convinse yourself that the statment you just said is true. If someone slams on you, or something tragic happens in your life, that is opnly phisical crap that will somehow effect your life, but can't control your mind. If your cat dies, will here be an organism in your head destroying the cells in your brain that give you joy, NO. You just don't seem to remeber that they are there. Instead you just say, life sucks, and go on for the next couple of hours, days, weeks, months, YEARS! saying that life is a waste of my f*cking time and I don't want to go through with it anymore. But just stop and realise that there isn't some guy behind your back forcing you to be sad all the time, and you have to will power to look up at the pretty blue sky and smile. Nothing is stopping you, so why don't you? Because you're too f*cking week and you have no will power to be happy, because it's easier to be depressed and go around sleeping all day long, staying away from all the joys of the world.

But I'm not saying that sadness is completely bad. It helps let out your feelings and emotions. To express yourself with tears is a lot better to hide them behind a phony smile. But you are still capable of being happy, just remember that every glass can be half full and well as half empty. So next time you're feeling down, ask yourself why, and then ask yourself if it's really too hard for you to get off your lazy @ss and look into the mirror and smile.

Okay, I'm rambling on now. the point is that happyness comes from ourselfs, and not from any mere object. We say we're happy, and we will be happy.It's all hpw we look at it. Our minds control everything that our bodies do breathing, our heart, dijestive system. So I'm sure that you can use it to your advantage and stop those tears, and to move your legs once in a while, have some fun, and SMILE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

That is where happyness comes from.

Ah hell, no one is going to read this. I'm wasting my time. This sh*t is nothing more than spam. Mous click hold. Highlight, DELETE.

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:44 PM
when is a person truly happy though, is not a person always wanting more or something else?

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Happiness for me is when I'm around friends...just screwin around and havin a good time...also a PS2 makes things happy for me as well