PDA

View Full Version : Faults vs Qualities

Hylas
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:42 AM
What do you think it's the worst fault for a person? And on the other hand, what's the best quality?
It can be something you despise/appreciate in others or in yourself as well, and also a quality or a fault you hate/like in general.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:09 PM
The worst quality in a person in my opinion would probally be selfcenteredness. The kinda people who never ever give a damn about anyone or thing but themselves. But if they ever loose I neckle, or chip a nail, or forget something important, they feel like it's someone elses fault, and they go all ape sh*t about it. Making it seem like the end of the world. And then this person could have a friend who's parents might have just died or something tradgic like that happen to them, and they don't care. It's like they are the only people who matter in life, and everyone else is simply there to keep that person occupied when needed. Those are the kinda people I want to hit really hard. That's got to be the worst quality in a person.

The best quality in a person in my opinion would have to be having high spirits and an upbeat personality. When something bad happens to them, they can always look at the glass half full, or find a way to laugh at it despite how bad it might seem. One who always smiles and can have that uncanny ability to make others smile simply because they're there. Always fun to talk to and you know that they'll listen to what you have to say, and not neglect you when you have something to talk about or bad happen to you. These kind personalities and kindess i find in people are the best thing that the human being can conjure out of their cold hearted bodies, and somehow bringing warmth to the world.

I find that me myself and I have many of the self centered aspects to us. And that no matter what happens to somebody else, I still find things to complain about concerning my life. But I feel that this bad quality is found in everyone, no matter how nice and considerate they are. But I also know that I have a lot of kindness and joy in me, and I feel that there's enough of it to lever off the self centeredness, maybe even tip the scale to my favor.

Those are my opinions on the topic. I'd like to hear the rest of you and what you feel are the best and worst qualities in a person. Not trying to steel Hylases thunder or anything. but I feel that this is a pretty cool thread, and I'd like to see it develop into something.

007_JamesBond
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:36 PM
worst fault of a person is that if a person wont accept help, no matter how much they need it a person who just sits there and lets life pass them by is another bad fault, if life is not worth living than it is not worth living.

Qualities of a good person include one who is always there no matter what happens in their lives. Aswell as a person who can make a total ass out of themselves just to get a smile out of a person

Bhcdarkness
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:35 PM
i think the worst quality a person can have is thinking that there **** doesnt stink. they think there better than everyone. there on a higher level than us. now, most people are just like "whatever" to these people, but there are us self richeous people who just want to slap them down.

i think the best quality a person can have is when they dont keep score. like " well i gave you 5 dollars last week and now its your turn"... people who dont do that are great, because they dont really care about little petty things and there nice enough to share.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:12 PM
The worst quality in a person is just plain bein annoyin...not knowing when to shut up or take it easy...someone who's constantly following you or making dumb remarks that make no sense.

The best quality for me is having a sense of humor...if you can laugh and have a good time then that's all that matters

Pu the Owl
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Worst fault: envy. Being envious makes people go mad. They lose the control. Envy makes people suffer a lot, both the person who is enviuos and the one who is victim of the envy.

Best quality: self-confidence, but not the kind of self-confidence that brings to selfishness.

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:11 PM
most of those qualities u guyz stated fit me in real life....lol

-Hate to get help even when I need it
-Can be annoying at times
-I can also be self centered at times

hope u guyz still respect me.......lol

But i hate ppl that are jus plain MEAN. The kinds that jus pick on u for whatever reason.......the kind that jus DONT LIKE U. like at my school......errr, get me so mad!

Rohamgh
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy507
most of those qualities u guyz stated fit me in real life....lol

-Hate to get help even when I need it
-Can be annoying at times
-I can also be self centered at times

hope u guyz still respect me.......lol

But i hate ppl that are jus plain MEAN. The kinds that jus pick on u for whatever reason.......the kind that jus DONT LIKE U. like at my school......errr, get me so mad!

they pick on people because of their own low self-confidence

Worst faults: arrogance, ignorance, and meanness
Best Qualities: Humbleness, niceness, and intelligence

I myself am proud, but i am also sometimes humble, i'm nice, and i am intelligent :D

um. ye that's it.

oh, and there can't be such a thing as a worst QUALITY. for quality is neccessarily positive. ;)

JC Denton
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:16 AM
the worst for me is being two faced, saying that somone is really nice to their face then slaging them of behind there back, or playing two peoples feelings of each other, i don't have a problem with selfishness because at the end of the day we all are or we would not survive, when you put down other to increase yourself then that is wrong, but if something that is rightly yours you cant mbe punished for not giving it away, i dont think it is wrong when somone does this, they arte just not being clever, at the end of the day for me happiness is the main goal, and often you get happier by helping people and being nice than not, but even that idea is selfish, so selfish is a dodgy word,
personnaly i try to think of other people first not only to help them but also to make myself feel good about doing it, otherwise i would not, sometimes it means sacrifices but you get more back.

i think think the best quality is wisdom, this is not like clever, it means they know about life, what makes them and other people happy, know how to use money as well as how to get and knows how to treat people, and usually it is the wis e that get further in life than the clever, you can graduate with straight A's and achieve nothing because you are clever,or leave school at 16 with nothing and become a millionare and Happy and kind because you are wise.

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:37 PM
Worst fault: arrogance.
Best quality: kindness.

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Worst quality: arrogance.
Best quality: kindness.

again with the no-such-thing as worst quality.

I'm sorry, but one of my particularities is that I demand exacting English standards. so sue me.

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:07 PM
Edited :P

That's the problem with copy & paste...

Rohamgh
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Edited :P

That's the problem with copy & paste...

:D:D:D:D