PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Everyone!!

trunks69420
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Well, Today is the last day of my ps2fantasy.com career! I am soo depressed! I have made a lot of good friends here and i will miss you all dearly! Keep in touch if you can, and hopefully i will be back to visit periodically. I will only be here for another hour today so i hope to at least hear from a couple of you! If you wanna email me sometime my address is:

[email protected]

Thank you all for being so kind and for all of your advice and companionship! See you all soon,
~trunks69420

MADRUCKIS
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:14 PM
awww

Hey, good luck where-ever you go! Don't forget all that we have taught you lol!:laugh:
Use the force wisely..
uh..floss..
change the baby twice a day....
don't jump on the phone while I"m online
um....don't flush while I"m showering
....rinse then repeat.....er
don't blow inside the cartidge
and the most important

you'll always have friends here!
cya

Rohamgh
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:24 PM
oh well, guess i'm too late.

ciao anyway mun. hope to see you again soon

Beretta55
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:28 PM
dang im late but dont leave man noooooooooooooooo!!!!! but we will miss you and drop by sometimes.

trunks69420
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:33 PM
FINAL POST...
Thanx again everyone, keep it real and keep it clean. Hope to see some of ya soon and much success to you all!! Harry, keep up the good work, CC love ya man, Baretta DMC 4ever, MADRUCKIS Usual suspects, Mena Watch for carrots!, Nanjij, 007, JCdenton, DBZ till the end. To everyone else Rock on! SSSnake Metal to the end!! See ya round Creedman! To anyone i forgot, dont feel bad i wrote all this in 2 minutes and i got to graduate! Love you guys!:P :ghost: :cool: :laugh: ;)

kupoartist
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Bye Bye :( we'll all miss you...

Not big on advice... But trust me, on the Sunscreen ^_^

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:37 PM
Bye....